Capability Sort By

How to bind on change event to Nintex Form Date an...

Hello, I want to bind on change event on Date and Time control of Nintex Form. I tried to bound it using following code: var ctrl_TempD...

PendingMyApproval webpart get all my tasks

how can i have all may tasks in the PendingMyApproval's webpart in nintex , because , this webpart give me only the unfinished t aks , but i nee...

• By imen
  • December 24, 2017  08:14

How to deploy a nintex workflow remotely on a cust...

Hi, I would like to deploy a Nintex Workfow on a custom list remotely (from a server that is outside from the SharePoint Domain) using powershel...

• By arioule
  • December 23, 2017  14:06

Weighted Approvals

Has anyone ever done a workflow where a task is assigned to multiple people with the possibility of multiple outcomes and the least of those wins...

• By kalsup
  • December 22, 2017  12:58

validation rule challenges - won't recognize c...

Hello! With all my formula questions it was advised to me to try to break them down and test each part and as they are successful put them toget...

In tabbed form, fields overlapping - depends on ho...

I have a LOT going on in this form. Lots of hiding rules, panels in panels, tabbed form, etc. Running SP 2013 on prem and Nintex Forms/WF 2013....

I made a copy of my list to use as a test environm...

I have a Production list (with lots of workflows running) and I saved it as a template and created a new List and called it Test, so I can test w...

How to set default value of a new form's list ...

I have used event javascript but list lookup change event does not get fired.

help needed: workflow to create a specific referen...

Hello, can somebody help me creating a simple workflow that does generate the following reference: - ABCD{CurrentYear}000 example: ABCD170...

• By bimi82
  • December 22, 2017  00:56

Removing a Filter on a Form

I have a form where one of the fields is a lookup field. The lookup field ( can select multiple records ) has a filter on it to only display rec...

How to have the user go directly to the document i...

I'm working on a document review process and I think I'm missing an obvious way to include a link directly to the file and not to the properties...

• By lkolmer
  • December 21, 2017  14:06