Capability Sort By

Cannot get Attachment Validation to Work

I've been following this article on how to conditionally require an attachment on a Nintex form and I haven't had any luck getting it to...

Assigned To field in 3 separate lists

I would like to get the Assigned To field in 3 separate lists and create one Tasks List, is this possible to do? If so, what is a good reference...

Send Form Data to Salesforce

Hello, I have a Nintex Form 2013 on-prem version that needs to send form data to Salesforce, when a condition is met. I have a Yes/No fiel...

Form has Look Up column which causes user not to b...

Hi all, I have really annoying problem which drives me crazy. I have not been able to find anything about this issue on internet.. I have a...

• By marekan
  • December 14, 2017  08:40

Max Number of Web Service Calls per Workflow?

Hi. I have a workflow that takes a .csv export of all the sites in the farm. What we want to do is use a Rest API web service to find all the ...

State Machines, Switch Loops vs On Modified

I am currently in the process of converting a number of workflows from SP2010 to Nintex on SP2013. As part of this conversion, I am question...

Is it possible to query an excel file(s) uploaded ...

I have nintex forms installed and wanted to query an excel file(s) for some information to determine an outcome. Is it possible to do this using...

• By asalako
  • December 14, 2017  06:33

Worflow only sending notification for one item

Hi I've got a very simple Workflow with a query action which stores field values in variables, then sends an alert using these variables. The...

Copy list attachments to a Document Library

Hello Everyone, Hope this message finds you all well. I have a requirement where I have to get the List attachments into a document library. Ad...

• By noaal
  • December 13, 2017  14:12

How to I change the project owner name in project ...

Hello, I have a list workflow using the call a web service action create projects of a certain type in my project center based on the answers...

• By pallni
  • December 13, 2017  11:56

how to copy filtered list items to another list

Hello, I have list called test with 15 columns and i have another list called audit list with same 10 columns. So i want to copy from test ...

Adding a Reference in to a List

I created a workflow where it allows a reviewer to approve or reject a request. I have it set up so the reviewer receives an email with an approv...