Capability Sort By

Automatically Generate Variables in Workflow

Here's the scenario: Column A contains URLS. Column B contains Usernames (Owners of the URLs) - multiples, separated by commas Many of t...

How Do I Send Individual Email Notifications To A ...

Greetings Nintex Community: I am a Nintex Newb only having learned the essentials over the last couple of months and successfully creating str...

Date format change in list

In the sharepoint list, is there a way to format the date to be year/month/day?

• By davdaj
  • December 12, 2017  08:14

When I import a workflow on published workflow it ...

I have a workflow that was created in production, we made changes to the workflow in our test environment then exported from test to production. ...

• By bamiles
  • December 12, 2017  08:12

Has anyone experienced any issues after upgrading ...

My client is upgrading from Microsoft Office 2013 to Office 2016. Has anyone experienced any issues with workflows?

Archive/Copy Document and Change Name

I have a worklfow that runs a weekly report and exports to Word. When the workflow runs, I'd like to take the last week's Word doc and renamed it...

• By rogerb
  • December 12, 2017  05:31

Can the new responsive form be customised

When I test a form I created using Nintex 2016 in different resolutions, my forms seems to adjust only lengthwise. I would like my form to appear...

Nintex form compatability with firfox

Dear All, I have one workflow with different task steps. The task forms loads and submit perfectly in chrome and internet explorer...

how can i filter nintex list form using QueryStrin...

Hello, how can i filter nintex list form (display mode) using QueryString parameter? like I have URL type (" http://testsp2013:1212/sites/test1...

Community News - December 11, 2017

Community News - December 11, 2017 Product News We've updated Nintex Workflow Cloud with new Box connector start events and impro...

• By
  • December 11, 2017  11:38

Updating current version of Nintex Forms and Workf...

I have been tasked with updating our current installs of Nintex Forms and Workflow. We are currently on version 2.9.0.0 for Forms and version ...

• By jvolk85
  • December 11, 2017  10:49

Why is extra space getting added to my panels?

Not sure what is going on here. The borders of my panels are becoming askew when going from Design mode to Live/Preview mode. Everything loo...