Capability Sort By

Send SMS through workflow

Does anyone know if it is possible to send an SMS message through Nintex workflow without having to use a 3rd party vendor? I did read this ...

Form background image doesn't show

Hello all. I have a Form to which I have set a background image (located in Site Assets library). Within the Form Designer I can see the image a...

Error approving Nintex Form Flexi-task on Mobile d...

I am getting a SharePoint Error after approving a flexi-task generated from a NINTEX workflow using a mobile device. I am using NINTEX Forms t...

• By tendenc
  • November 22, 2017  08:14

How can I set up the workflow to send a rejected a...

I am new to Nintex and thought this would have to be simple, but all the discussions I have seen are very complex. I have a single approval that ...

• By davdaj
  • November 22, 2017  07:59

Estimating List Item Sizes - Capacity Planning

Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any previous experience of trying to capacity plan for SharePoint List items that have been created using Nintex...

Current user storage

Hey there, I have a problem and I can not fix it by my self. I am working with Nintex Forms 2013. Goal : I want to save t...

Using one Query List Action to return multiple res...

I'm probably being really thick here. It's part of an on-going workflow. I've got a library called 'StartersandLeavers'. I'm using a number of Qu...

Regular expression

Hello everyone. I need help with a regular expression that extracts comments only from the LastApproverComments variable. I tried below () but ...

What happens if I update information already captu...

Hi All - I'm a new user and still getting my head around the intricacies of Nintex and would love some assistance. I am making some changes to...

pull data from LDAP string

I have ldap output CN= TinyTim3 ,OU=Pending Assigment,OU=SplitPositions,OU=Staff,DC=instructional,DC=savannah,DC=chatham,DC=k12,DC=ga,DC=us S...

Cannot find "Declare as Record" action i...

I am not able to see the action 'Declare as Record' in my Nintex 2016 workflow. The settings is checked in central Admin, Nintex workflow managem...

Nintex Platform Development Environment

Is Visual Studio Professional required or will the Community version work?