Capability Sort By

How to conditionally assign a flexi task to a grou...

Nintex 2010 Hi all I have a flexi task that should be assigned to one of three sharepoint groups depending on what the initiator has filled...

• By joese
  • January 25, 2018  00:58

How to get max value in a column

I am trying query list in workflow, to get the record having the maximum value , the field is a single line text field. The normal descending an...

• By sojanm
  • January 24, 2018  21:26

NWRTEReference in Emails

What does <span id="NWRTEReference[number]"> do in emails and is it an absolute must to have them seeing that Nintex automatically includes...

Create list Item configuration

How can I configure create list Item to save form values to a list? Is Create list Item even the right action to save form values to a list? T...

• By melakue
  • January 24, 2018  15:23

Next/Previous Buttons Error on Nintex Form

I am wanting to add a Previous / Next Button to a Nintex Edit Form. The following code has been added to the Client Click section of the button: ...

Previous/Next Button on Nintex Form Receive "...

I am wanting to add a Previous / Next Button to a Nintex Edit Form. The following code has been added to the Client Click section of the butto...

LazyApproval reply (ApproverComments) without orig...

By submitting a form questions are asked. In the workflow those questions are answered through a Revision Task for which I activated LazyApproval...

• By yvette
  • January 24, 2018  09:18

Check if date is within the last 30 days

Hi all, I'm using Nintex WF for SP 2010. Trying to get my head around how to check if the date in field X is within the last 30 days. Wh...

• By markpud
  • January 24, 2018  08:54

have a form /workflow where 3 department need to ...

Hello All, We purchased Nintex Form and Workflow for Office 365 recently. I have a special request for our legal team and would like to know ho...

Workflow timing out

I have a simple workflow that sends out an email to a committee of people for approval, once all approve, I get an email back telling me all have...

• By davdaj
  • January 24, 2018  07:34

Populate form columns with SQL Request

Hi, I wonder is there a way to get data with SQL request and fill specific newform.aspx columns with data from request? For example, a new ...

• By kari
  • January 24, 2018  05:47

List workflow to save an element attribute into th...

Dear Community, I am looking for a smart way to add information to the workflow task for management & controlling when running a list work...