Capability Sort By

Get multiple users from Person field

Hi, I have a question how to get multiple users from one Person field and add each user in their own Assign Flexi Task? The number of users i...

How to configure a form rule to evaluate on multip...

I'm building out a form for our HR department and I'm having some issues getting a rule to function correctly. I have have drop down control that...

Managed Metadata Field CSS

Hi everyone, I'm new to Nintex forms 2013 and am running into an issue with the display formatting of a managed metadata field. For some reason,...

Collection Variables not showing in target collect...

I am very new with SP and Nintex, please be patient with me as I try to explain what I need to accomplish! I have a SP data list with about 50...

Question - Publish Form or Workflow without interf...

Hi. Quick question. I am still new to Nintex. Is there a way to publish a form or work flow without interfering with the users. Currently if I...

• By gregr
  • January 04, 2018  10:41

Community News - Jan 3rd, 2018

Happy 2018! This community is going to have some exciting updates! The new year, means a renewed community platform for Nintex Conn...

• By
  • January 04, 2018  09:56

How do I Set the Default Value for 2nd List Lookup...

How can I default a (cascading) second list lookup dropdown (RegionalCode) to always use its own first value regardless of what is selected in th...

Update 1-3 Records on List B based on Status field...

I am attempting to use a Nintex workflow to update the status field in List B based on the status of a field in List A. The common link between t...

Repeating section

A calculated value that shows the total of a number field which is inside a repeating section. The calculated value is showing only the first re...

• By anjali
  • January 03, 2018  03:38

Date functionality in nintex

Two date fields (Start Date and End Date) with validation that End Date cannot be less than Start Date. End Date should be disabled until a vali...

• By anjali
  • January 03, 2018  03:35

attachment in nintex form

An attachment field that does not allow (!@#$%^&) and other special characters. By default sharepoint does not allow special characters .Why...

• By anjali
  • January 03, 2018  03:19

Nintex form

How to get a Yes/No checkbox that toggles when a People control changes its value.

• By anjali
  • January 03, 2018  03:17