Capability Sort By

List workflow - query list and email

Hi Cassy Freeman . I was reading your post Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Reminders and it closely resembles the workflow I ...

Rank

Nesting "Wait for the workflow to complete&qu...

Hello there. I have an issue that doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now, but I'm hoping one of you might be able to shine some light on...

evaluate multiple columns with contains function

I have column A (It is a choice type column with 3 options - Z, X, or Other) I have column B (it is a choice type column with 3 options - U, K, ...

Bring data from a list into a repeating section an...

I'm trying to find a solution to the business case below and I heavily depend and trust the community members to come up with some great ideas to...

Can I delegate a task but not with the current use...

Hi everyone, I'm currently using the WebMethod "DelegateAllTasks" but I'm having an issue using it because I don't want to delegate ALL the ta...

Entire form hidden when hiding panel

I've created a form where based on a drop down selection a panel of questions is either hidden or displayed. However, I've applied the rule to th...

How to bind onchange to Managed Metadata field

I need to get value of Managed Metadata field onchange using custom javascript in Nintex form in order to show/hide another field. I have tri...

Error retrieving workflow data. Invalid workflow ...

We are running Nintex WF 2016 on-prem. I have a workflow that calls a sub-workflow. The main workflow run fine, it calls the sub-workflow and...

500 Internal Server Error for ProcessFlexiTaskResp...

I tried both call webservice in Nintex Workflow or program call the webservice directly . There is no problem for the GetRunningWorkflowTasksFo...

• By crysxu
  • December 06, 2017  00:29

Displaying Font Awesome Icons during Form Edit and...

On a form I'm designing, I'm using a Rich Text control with stacked Font Awesome icons to embellish the approval of a form. The font awesome CSS ...

Issue with workflow

An existing workflow suddenly started throwing errors as below: Failed to report workflow progress. Parent workflow instance fc51761b-e03c-463...

• By pcbrec
  • December 05, 2017  14:09

Set a People picker value using JavaScript

Hi there, I have a people picker filed on my form, it's ClientID is: ciMyPeople. I want to fill it with different values based on another fiel...