Capability Sort By

How Do I Access Association Data in a Child Workfl...

I have 2 workflow, and am trying to pass association data from Parent to Child. I don't see how to access the association data in the child workf...

• By rogerb
  • December 20, 2017  07:03

How to open a list item in Diag Modal window from ...

I've seen this question asked loads of times and thought I would share my solution on how I accomplished this. I take no kudos for the script. My...

save control settings in Nintex form designer for ...

Trying to design a form Sharepoint with Nintex Form Designer. When I try to edit control settings ex in a Single line text (element on a list) - ...

• By bbg
  • December 20, 2017  04:26

Workflow to check calender for Items in future, to...

Hi community, I am trying to create a workflow to weekly/daily check a calendar for new items, and then generating Folders and tasks to specif...

State Machine advice

Hi! I'm tying myself up in knots trying to figure out the best way to deal with a secondary approval cycle. Firstly - is it ok to add a sta...

Validation for multi-line textbox

I have a multi-line textbox that I want to make sure contains at least 20 characters or more. If it does not, I need an error to be thrown. ...

• By jsfree
  • December 19, 2017  15:25

Simple validation of yes/no field

For some reason, a proper validation of a yes/no checkbox on a form is eluding me. I've created a validation rule of: {Self} =...

• By ryk
  • December 19, 2017  15:23

A couple easy questions for a Nintex Pro...

I have a list with a Nintex form. I would like to do these with Nintex form rules rather than Column / List validation if possible. First off...

Filtering a Lookup Field within Nintex Form Part2

#1 For this question Cassy suggests that I " Or filtering your drop down control by your freshness control" How would I do this.... #2 ...

How to Programatically Set Value for SQL Request C...

Hi, I am trying to programmatically import historical data for a SharePoint list. The list has a customized Nintex Form that uses a SQL Request...

how to filter multiple users and assign task to pa...

i have list and each list items has approvals.if user A has 10 approvals and user B has 15 approvals. send mail to user A with 10 approvals and s...

How to capture the Display Name of multiple people...

Updated: Thanks to ‌ for suggesting the best solution. In this scenario we have a Person or Group column that allows multiple selection wh...

• By houman
  • December 19, 2017  08:35