Capability Sort By

answers to questions aren't sticking in Nintex...

Hello! I am in the testing phase of my new Nintex form. We answered a required question (we can't go on without answering it) and when we went ba...

Problems with Web Services

Hi, I've a couple of Nintex WFs that use the "Call WebService" action (they're various URLs, for example: to start workflows or to query lists at...

How to get the Nintex Initiate Workflow form to op...

We have a library that uses Nintex workflows (2016 on prem) to query a SQL database and update certain columns in the library. Sometimes, data c...

Validation Formula Help - contains and multiple op...

Hello! In my Nintex form I have 3 distribution types where the user should indicate a letter code. I tried doing all 3 situations in one formu...

Viewing a lookup field in Chronological order

I have a Nintex form with a lookup field. Is there a way to display the lookup field so the records are displayed in chronological descending or...

Call web service not found

When calling Nintex Workflow Web Service (/_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/Workflow.asmx) we get an error 404 not found when workflow runs. When using ...

Field Validation Showing When Page Refreshes

Hello, I have a custom WF start form on a web part page. When another web part is filtered it refreshes the page and the textbox validation messa...

• By rogerb
  • December 21, 2017  05:23

Request for credentials

I hope that this post isn't too long, but I need to explain the issue as fully as possible to get to the correct answer. Not only am I new to Ni...

Nintex Form List Lookup limitation

Hi Everyone, I've a List Lookup which has 998 items in it. The List Lookup works fine if there is no source view applied. But my requirement i...

List Lookup in Task Form showing selected Value fr...

Within a (Request review) task form, I need a List Lookup control to show the value which was selected in the form of the list item that the work...

• By joese
  • December 21, 2017  02:31

Extract Field Date From Repeating Section

I need to two fields in a repeating section to get written to a list. ResponsibleBU CompletionDate I'm not well skilled in XML so can so...

Button click to reset all fields in the Nintex for...

Hi Team, Please let me know how to reset Nintex list form fields in one reset button click. Yours sincerely, Ruwan