Capability Sort By

Copy list attachments to a Document Library

Hello Everyone, Hope this message finds you all well. I have a requirement where I have to get the List attachments into a document library. Ad...

• By noaal
  • December 13, 2017  14:12

How to I change the project owner name in project ...

Hello, I have a list workflow using the call a web service action create projects of a certain type in my project center based on the answers...

• By pallni
  • December 13, 2017  11:56

Adding a Reference in to a List

I created a workflow where it allows a reviewer to approve or reject a request. I have it set up so the reviewer receives an email with an approv...

Read Repeating Section in Workflow

I have a form that is using the form control "Repeating Section" I am trying to find a way to read this information in a workflow. I would lik...

Workflow action Query xml does not display

I am beginner and using Nintex Workflow 2013 for Sharepoint. In work flow design I dont see the action Query XML as below screen shot. Help me wi...

• By pqv
  • December 13, 2017  01:20

Format a field for use in Workflows

In Nintex 2016 Workflows, I want to be able to format some of my own fields in a specific way when I use them in a workflow. Mostly I need to be ...

Modify completed and declared item

The user (manager) approves or reject an item. If the item is approved, the workflow updates the status to “Approved” and the item is declared a...

Nintex - Create Exchange Online Event Time issue

Hi again Just found another issue with a leave solution I am trying to fix. Basically I have a SharePoint list (SharePoint Online) it has a sta...

• By loftus
  • December 12, 2017  17:23

Automatically Generate Variables in Workflow

Here's the scenario: Column A contains URLS. Column B contains Usernames (Owners of the URLs) - multiples, separated by commas Many of t...

How Do I Send Individual Email Notifications To A ...

Greetings Nintex Community: I am a Nintex Newb only having learned the essentials over the last couple of months and successfully creating str...

Date format change in list

In the sharepoint list, is there a way to format the date to be year/month/day?

• By davdaj
  • December 12, 2017  08:14

When I import a workflow on published workflow it ...

I have a workflow that was created in production, we made changes to the workflow in our test environment then exported from test to production. ...

• By bamiles
  • December 12, 2017  08:12