Capability Sort By

Nintex Workflow not working with Nintex Form

Hello! I've been working on a Nintex Form all year. I have just integrated it with my Nintex Workflow that I have been using successfully for ...

Problem with userProfileLookup returns #value

Hello everyone, I had a problem with the sharepoint form, I want to get the username by userProfileLookup and I used this function userProf...

Clear the managed metadata control using JavaScrip...

I have a Managed Metadata Control that I want to clear whenever a checkbox is unchecked. Client ID JavaScript variable name for the che...

HELP! Error in task. Object reference not set to a...

Hey All This is more or less same topic as here: https://community.nintex.com/thread/14345-flexi-task-error-in-task-object-reference-not-set...

• By bimi82
  • December 19, 2017  01:41

How to retain Initiator following workflow restart...

Hi! I have had a situation where I've had to cancel a running workflow on an item due to a necessary workflow amendment. When I ran the new...

Workflow won't "Run if" based on For...

I'm a bit confused on this one, I suppose this would be the first time I tried to "Run if" on a Nintex form List Lookup field. I have the list l...

Responsive forms returning to selection screen on ...

When we publish our responsive form for the first time, then close the form designer. Instead of returning to the list like the classic form int...

name field not showing up in list view

Hello! I've built a job request form in Nintex. Within it is a name field called "Project/Job Requestor". It's out of the box field. Interesting...

Store Address in separate Fields

I wanted to know how to store address in separate field. For example, i have an address 100 Sue Street, Dreamville, Hawaii 96804, USA. I want to...

Start options for Site Collection Reusable Workflo...

I've created a site collection reusable workflow template for use in a document library approval process. However, when I try to get to run co...

Preventing Double-booking with Validation

I'm trying to create a Nintex form in Sharepoint 2013 that helps prohibit double-booking in a Calendar List. To do this I've created a relatively...

• By tlesso
  • December 18, 2017  10:24

Nintex Forms - set calculated value from lookup li...

I have 2 site collections - "Site Collection A" has a list with source data and I have Site collection B with Nintex forms that lookup to the lis...

• By venkata
  • December 18, 2017  08:55