Capability Sort By

Triggering actions by date, seven days and one day...

I have a Site Workflow which sends an alert when seven days has elapsed which works like a dream. I have a Calculate date action, a Query fie...

error in publishing workflow

hello , i have been working on wrokflow for a while , it workf fine. i update some fonctionnalites, and tiried to publish the workflow ,but i a...

• By imen
  • January 15, 2018  01:10

Working with Person & Group field

Dear Nintex Support Team, I have document library (Circular) with some fields. One of the field name “Category” as Person & Group. I h...

Print document after verification

Hi Guys, I have task to create a simple website, to open and print earlier attached PDF files. The whole trick is that only specific user sho...

Hide a form field based on multiple selections in ...

Hello all. I have a rather large work request form I have created with rules that hide/unhide fields based on what the user has selected (at lea...

• By adugger
  • January 12, 2018  17:43

Nintex Workflow Task Form Error

I created a Nintex form and I have a workflow attached to it. When the user clicks on the link in the email to see the form they get an error th...

Remove Term Store ID from Variable

I am designing a workflow that successfully pulls in a text field "Primary Service" but seems to also include what I presume to be the Term Store...

Why is custom js validation function being called ...

We are running SharePoint 2013 with Nintex Forms: 2.11.0.1 I have an issue where custom validation with the "Custom Validation Function" on a ...

• By jotunda
  • January 12, 2018  12:08

Hide Panel until after condition is met AND form s...

I'm trying to setup a form where a panel is hidden until after someone selects "Yes" and selects Save. Is that possible? Right now once I sel...

Consolidation multiple rows from a list into one w...

Hi, I have a list, with multiple entries & I want to create a scheduled workflow, which will pick up certain entries e.g. in the title fie...

• By browna6
  • January 12, 2018  07:45

Stop workflows from running on documents in docume...

My problem is that I have a workflow that is meant to run on documents sets. Where I am having a problem is, this workflow converts a .docx docum...

• By mwhelo
  • January 12, 2018  07:45

how do i connect a drop down list options to a sha...

Again, same person who is trying to convert InfoPath forms to Nintex forms. On my current InfoPath form, I have several drop downs that pull dat...