Capability Sort By

Format of Single Line of Text field

Hello, Need some help with the format of a single line of text field using Nintex form. I need the control to be invalid if the set format is ...

Set item level permission is not working to update...

Hi Team, I have SharePoint group (Named: EU) who will have the permission for adding items only in list. But i am creating a unique id with h...

How to display Flexi Task outcomes on Form?

Hi, hope i've asked this in the correct place! I'm fairly new to Nintex and I have created a Form & Workflow to record an approval flow. I ...

• By smawer
  • January 16, 2018  02:00

no columns for workflow in List view

I cant find the workflows in list's columns , so i can add the column(workflow column) to the view. The workFlow is well published , and with...

• By imen
  • January 16, 2018  00:55

Help Me Loop Through Each List Item That Has A Rep...

I have been able to successfully loop through the XML in the repeating section; what I need to do now is to run a site workflow every day that lo...

Update another List with Multiple ID Values

I now have the opposite situation of this post . Initially List A - Colors ID Title Lookup Co...

How do you create a workflow that will copy an ite...

I am on Nintex for SharePoint (on-premise). I wanted to know how to create a workflow that when I set a status of "Approved" to a document in a ...

Auto Save without a server call

Hi there, Is there a way to do an autosave on a Nintex form/sharepoint 2016 without having to do a server call? We have seen those posts, ...

Community News - January 15, 2018

Community News - January 15, 2018 Nintex Connect is Moving to a New Platform A new platform will underpin our community soon. What ...

• By
  • January 15, 2018  08:15

error in publishing workflow

hello , i have been working on wrokflow for a while , it workf fine. i update some fonctionnalites, and tiried to publish the workflow ,but i a...

• By imen
  • January 15, 2018  06:38

Workflow Failed to Start

I have a number of workflows on a document library, one of which converts .docx documents into .pdf files. When this happens one of my other work...

• By mwhelo
  • January 15, 2018  04:58

Triggering actions by date, seven days and one day...

I have a Site Workflow which sends an alert when seven days has elapsed which works like a dream. I have a Calculate date action, a Query fie...