Capability Sort By

Responsive forms Object Reference not set to insta...

When adding a panel to a Responsive form, neither the panel or any fields in the panel will display on the form. Instead a red message "Object R...

AddAttachment - Copy attachment from Document Libr...

I have a list on the root site where items may have attchements. I used Copy To SharePoint action so that the item along with the attachment gets...

name field not showing up in list view

Hello! I've built a job request form in Nintex. Within it is a name field called "Project/Job Requestor". It's out of the box field. Interesting...

Store Address in separate Fields

I wanted to know how to store address in separate field. For example, i have an address 100 Sue Street, Dreamville, Hawaii 96804, USA. I want to...

Community News - December 18, 2017

Community News - December 18, 2017 New Product Blog Info! Nintex virtual Technical Evangelist Fernando Hunth is helping you take...

• By
  • December 18, 2017  11:33

Nintex Forms Inventory

Is anyone aware of a way to list all Nintex Forms in a farm/web app/site collection? I am trying to produce an inventory of all apps using Ninte...

Start options for Site Collection Reusable Workflo...

I've created a site collection reusable workflow template for use in a document library approval process. However, when I try to get to run co...

Preventing Double-booking with Validation

I'm trying to create a Nintex form in Sharepoint 2013 that helps prohibit double-booking in a Calendar List. To do this I've created a relatively...

• By tlesso
  • December 18, 2017  10:24

Nintex Forms - set calculated value from lookup li...

I have 2 site collections - "Site Collection A" has a list with source data and I have Site collection B with Nintex forms that lookup to the lis...

• By venkata
  • December 18, 2017  08:55

How to capture the display name of multiple people...

UPDATE: Click here for the detailed tutorial to answer this question. Hello, I have a people/group column on my form. Users are able to...

• By houman
  • December 18, 2017  08:40

Connect SQL Database with Nintex forms

Is there any way to pull data from SQL database to Nintex forms? I do not have the Enterprise version. I just need to enter user Name or ID as in...

• By gl2017
  • December 16, 2017  11:42

Stopping IE field focus on page load

I have a form part way down a page, and when viewing the page in Internet Explorer, it causes the page to scroll down to my form upon pageload. ...

• By cenders
  • December 16, 2017  10:59