Capability Sort By

Site Collection Features Question - Nintex Form Se...

We have a site that is having issues with Nintex form settings not loading properly when editing a form, but only for certain people. I can edit...

collect information about workflows

Hi, I have to prepare a document to collection how many workflows are publish / deployed, running, version history and what is the status of wor...

• By imughal
  • December 07, 2017  03:34

Open new NewForm via Button click

Hi Everybody, i have designed a NewForm with Nintex Forms (SP 2013). The Form contains some cascading drop downs. Is it possible to open ...

• By kmaj
  • December 07, 2017  02:38

How to show the default start variable values in a...

Hi everyone! I have a Nintex Workflow with 10 variables with default values that are shown in the start/initiation form. The default SharePoint ...

• By thzu
  • December 07, 2017  01:52

Call Web Service action returning Internal Server ...

Call Web Service action (any method) returning Internal Server Error (Nintex Workflow 2013-Enterprise,Version-3.2.4.0). Is there any ...

Nintex Form with or without content types

Hi, We have a requirement or creating lots of lists with Forms and Workflows behind them as part of digitising the paper forms. Most of the list...

• By nirmala
  • December 06, 2017  19:30

calculated date in nintex forms that won't wor...

Hello! I have screenshots with my question so it is attached.

List workflow - query list and email

Hi Cassy Freeman . I was reading your post Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Reminders and it closely resembles the workflow I ...

Rank

Nesting "Wait for the workflow to complete&qu...

Hello there. I have an issue that doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now, but I'm hoping one of you might be able to shine some light on...

evaluate multiple columns with contains function

I have column A (It is a choice type column with 3 options - Z, X, or Other) I have column B (it is a choice type column with 3 options - U, K, ...

Bring data from a list into a repeating section an...

I'm trying to find a solution to the business case below and I heavily depend and trust the community members to come up with some great ideas to...

Can I delegate a task but not with the current use...

Hi everyone, I'm currently using the WebMethod "DelegateAllTasks" but I'm having an issue using it because I don't want to delegate ALL the ta...