Capability Sort By

How do I get selected items from Listview control ...

Is it possible to obtain a value from a selected item in a list view control and use that item to look up additional information for that row of ...

Field Validation based on multiple values

I am trying to make a field required based on the input of two fields. Design Type: a choice field Complexity: a choice field Person: Perso...

• By kalsup
  • January 19, 2018  06:53

Read local .dat file

Hi all, while evaluating NintexForms, I need to test how to populate form columns from external data source. This could be in future a SQL table...

• By kari
  • January 19, 2018  05:45

GET Web Request - Response Content with special ch...

Hello everybody, In my workflow, I use a GET Web Request to read the contents of a CSV File in SharePoint. In the CSV File, there are many ...

• By scc
  • January 19, 2018  03:32

Customized Permission Level for Nintex Forms

As SP Site Administrator I'm attempting to provide permission for a user to learn how to create and manage Nintex Forms in a List. I would like ...

• By markd
  • January 19, 2018  02:56

Create an item in document library without uploadi...

I would like to fill a Nintex form in a document library and create a record/item without having to upload a document. Could you help me understa...

Rank

Nintex World Tour Melbourne

Join us for a great day of networking, collaboration, news, demos and much more. Tuesday 17th April 2018. Grand Hyatt Melbourne FREE! Re...

• By cgellis
  • January 18, 2018  19:55

Bold a List Item

This may be more of a general Sharepoint question... Once my Nintex form is submitted, if a certain field ('assigned to') is not completed withi...

Set Minutes in date picker

Hi everyone, How can i set the date picker to any date, any hour and only 00 or 30 (zero minutes or 30 minutes) ?

The wait operation timed out

I am facing the below error when I am trying to see the "Click here to show detailed view" of workflow information on the running instance. As I ...

• By Pyae
  • January 18, 2018  07:10

Intergrate to AD for adding user via form request

Is there any template or base design for a Helpdesk type of request system with Forms? We are wanting to create a HR request form for adding new...

Required field ONLY in New Mode

I need some assistance in the rule for this one. I have an Appending Description box that I only want required when in New Mode. Setting the fi...