Capability Sort By

A couple easy questions for a Nintex Pro...

I have a list with a Nintex form. I would like to do these with Nintex form rules rather than Column / List validation if possible. First off...

Filtering a Lookup Field within Nintex Form Part2

#1 For this question Cassy suggests that I " Or filtering your drop down control by your freshness control" How would I do this.... #2 ...

How to Programatically Set Value for SQL Request C...

Hi, I am trying to programmatically import historical data for a SharePoint list. The list has a customized Nintex Form that uses a SQL Request...

how to filter multiple users and assign task to pa...

i have list and each list items has approvals.if user A has 10 approvals and user B has 15 approvals. send mail to user A with 10 approvals and s...

How to capture the Display Name of multiple people...

Updated: Thanks to ‌ for suggesting the best solution. In this scenario we have a Person or Group column that allows multiple selection wh...

• By houman
  • December 19, 2017  08:35

Query list for large lists

I am trying to archive the data from one list to another. I use the query list and it returns zero record but when I put the same filters on the...

Nintex Workflow not working with Nintex Form

Hello! I've been working on a Nintex Form all year. I have just integrated it with my Nintex Workflow that I have been using successfully for ...

Problem with userProfileLookup returns #value

Hello everyone, I had a problem with the sharepoint form, I want to get the username by userProfileLookup and I used this function userProf...

Clear the managed metadata control using JavaScrip...

I have a Managed Metadata Control that I want to clear whenever a checkbox is unchecked. Client ID JavaScript variable name for the che...

HELP! Error in task. Object reference not set to a...

Hey All This is more or less same topic as here: https://community.nintex.com/thread/14345-flexi-task-error-in-task-object-reference-not-set...

• By bimi82
  • December 19, 2017  01:41

How to retain Initiator following workflow restart...

Hi! I have had a situation where I've had to cancel a running workflow on an item due to a necessary workflow amendment. When I ran the new...

Workflow won't "Run if" based on For...

I'm a bit confused on this one, I suppose this would be the first time I tried to "Run if" on a Nintex form List Lookup field. I have the list l...