Capability Sort By

How do I find the tasks for a particular list item...

New to SharePoint and Nintex. Using SharePoint 2016 On Prem and Nintex 2016. I've a workflow that assigns a number of to-do tasks. Now I want ...

• By dstarr
  • December 15, 2017  08:01

Why is the appearance of my form buttons constantl...

I have several forms where I use the render as button functionality with radio button selections. The strange thing I am experiencing is that the...

How to copy an Office document into the same libra...

A customer would like the users to be able to copy an Excel document (of a custom Content Type) into the same library (and inside same document s...

• By jpmhuls
  • December 15, 2017  05:47

Why is my lookup in a calculated value field not w...

Hi there, I have a calculated value field that is performing a lookup that is filtered based on a value selected in a list lookup control: "...

Cannot get Attachment Validation to Work

I've been following this article on how to conditionally require an attachment on a Nintex form and I haven't had any luck getting it to...

Assigned To field in 3 separate lists

I would like to get the Assigned To field in 3 separate lists and create one Tasks List, is this possible to do? If so, what is a good reference...

Send Form Data to Salesforce

Hello, I have a Nintex Form 2013 on-prem version that needs to send form data to Salesforce, when a condition is met. I have a Yes/No fiel...

Form has Look Up column which causes user not to b...

Hi all, I have really annoying problem which drives me crazy. I have not been able to find anything about this issue on internet.. I have a...

• By marekan
  • December 14, 2017  08:40

Max Number of Web Service Calls per Workflow?

Hi. I have a workflow that takes a .csv export of all the sites in the farm. What we want to do is use a Rest API web service to find all the ...

State Machines, Switch Loops vs On Modified

I am currently in the process of converting a number of workflows from SP2010 to Nintex on SP2013. As part of this conversion, I am question...

Is it possible to query an excel file(s) uploaded ...

I have nintex forms installed and wanted to query an excel file(s) for some information to determine an outcome. Is it possible to do this using...

• By asalako
  • December 14, 2017  06:33

Worflow only sending notification for one item

Hi I've got a very simple Workflow with a query action which stores field values in variables, then sends an alert using these variables. The...