Capability Sort By

Open variables window - Object reference not set t...

I have workflow engine 2010, and when I tried to open variables window I got the following error: System.NullReferenceException:...

• By msm
  • February 04, 2018  03:20

required people or person field and drop down and ...

In nintex task form,I need mandatory field base Decision, If approve selected, drop-down must be required, date picker and people picker is disa...

• By hooorie
  • February 03, 2018  05:12

Get start and end of week in Workflow

Hi Everyone is there to get the start and end of the week if given current date? for example, if I use Feb 02, 2018, I want to get the star...

• By jhong88
  • February 02, 2018  14:59

How to remove duplicates values from lookup filed ...

Hello Team, I want to remove duplicates values from lookup filed on nintex forms. I have tried for normal drop down control which contains dup...

Can you create an action rule?

I read in this post Nintex Form Rules to set the value of controls – Customer Feedback for Nintex that you could now create action rules for s...

Error on publishing workflow with UDA

I am getting an error while saving/publishing a workflow which is using UDA. The workflow can be saved and published when UDA is removed. Us...

• By sojanm
  • February 01, 2018  15:55

Move Data partially successful. Need resolution.

I ran the moveData command in my dev farm after pausing the timer service and stopping the web application. The command completed and I restarted...

• By vacoder
  • February 01, 2018  12:54

Nintex Forms - Run Form rules on button click

I have a form where I have several rules that color code text boxes based on the data in them. However, I do not want these rules to run during f...

Resume multiple workflow instances in Office 365

We had an issue that a workflow has been suspended on multiple list items in Office 365 due to a permissions issue. The permissions issue has bee...

Permission handling for leave requests

Dear all, a time ago I designed a leave request workflow. On the leave request list, the workflow was running on, all users had contribute per...

• By feede
  • February 01, 2018  08:49

How can I send the output of a list query action i...

I have successfully configured a Query List action to filter a list based on certain criteria. If I use the "Run Now" function within the action ...

Creating multiple Assign Flexi Tasks can impact on...

I would like to clarify the size of workflow, will the workflow significantly increase based on the number of Assign Flexi Tasks or number of ope...

• By Pyae
  • February 01, 2018  04:25