Capability Sort By

Question on filtering using Query XML action.

Hi all so I have a rather large XML file (about 253k rows) stored in SharePoint library. I'm pointing to it and connecting just fine but clearly ...

Can we include multiple JS libraries in nintex for...

I know there is one option 'Custom JavaScript Includes' in the setting of Nintex form. We can include reference for any other library like Knock...

Count List Items based on User Name

Hi Everyone I have a SP list with the following columns Assigned to Due Date I want to query the list based on the due date then count ...

• By jhong88
  • January 31, 2018  10:30

Email Notifications with Nintex Workflow

Hello, I am a beginner to using Nintex Workflows. I am using it for SharePoint 2016 on premises. I was just testing a simple approval Workflow. ...

Upgrading SharePoint 2010 (with Nintex2010) to SP2...

Hi My team is embarking on moving from 2010 to 2016. They want to move content on an individual basis. However, we also need to move running w...

Has anyone seen the following error while attempti...

Has anyone received the above error while attempting to publish a new workflow?

• By asalako
  • January 31, 2018  07:14

How to use the complete workflow task?

I am trying to set up a workflow that includes a task assignment to a director. The requirements are that the director simply be able to check o...

Workflows By Site report - old data

When I look at the Workflows by Site report in a SP 2010 farm, I see several WFs displayed as GUIDS and when I click on them, I get 404 errors. H...

• By dlgross
  • January 31, 2018  06:42

List Lookup Source SharePoint site URL?

How is the URL supposed to be formatted for the Source SharePoint site field on a List Lookup control? I've tried entering http://domain/site a...

• By nj
  • January 31, 2018  05:24

Fields auto populate depending on what is selected...

Hi I am new to Forms and wanted to know if l could possible to the following : 2 document libraries Employee information Further i...

XSLT not Escaping!

Can anyone tell me why my XSLT in a Query XML action isn't escaping as it should? This is the output in an email notification: Praesent im...

Nintex Forms How can I trim/replace/extract charac...

Using Nintex Forms, from a sub-site, when a person opens a link to a new form located in the top-level site, the source= url string is copied int...