Capability Sort By

Need Help with Calculating a date based on field f...

I am building a workflow to send a reminder email 60 days before a date field in a SharePoint list. I am having issues getting the Calculate Date...

Hide the form based on permissions in nintex form

Is it possible to redirect user to different page, when trying to access others forms ? I am trying to achieve a condition 'if employee is no...

Redirect to different page based on permission in ...

Is it possible to redirect user to different page, when trying to access others forms ? I am trying to achieve a condition 'if employee is not...

How do I hide a empty list lookup control when not...

Hello, Here is my Problem I have a Cascading lookup in my Nintex Form that works. The problem is that for some of the selections when filter...

• By dan123
  • January 09, 2018  07:47

Created recurring calendar event with workflow ...

Our organization uses a SharePoint 2010 calendar for booking conference rooms with VTC capability. When a VTC event is created in the calendar, ...

forward FlexiTask approval e-mail

We currently have a workflow which generates a FlexiTask. The FlexiTask sends an e-mail to 1 approver. Question: is it possible to f...

Unable to clear metadata column values from list i...

We are using Nintex 2013 form( Version: 2.10.0.0 ) for on-premise environment. After creating list item with metadata values and then when we are...

How to fetch AD Group members in SharePoint Field

I want a way around where i can fetch members of AD group in some field. So if in Nintex SharePoint form i select any AD Group, then with some ja...

List Lookup JavaScript in a Repeating Section

The JavaScript that I adapted from another post works well, but only on the first item of a repeating section. Basically it works along 2 lists...

Action: Set a Condition - failing all conditions

Hello folks! I hope someone can educate me on this one, but I'm using the Set a Condition action in my workflow to determine whether it should p...

How can I get more information on Issue 31313 &quo...

We had a site workflow in our QA environment unexpectedly send out 100+ emails after we upgraded from 3.1.6.0 - the logic in the workflow contai...