Capability Sort By

How Can I Rerun a Section of a WF If Data Changes ...

I have a very long complicated workflow. The form attached to it is filled out by normal users, and the cases in the WF depend heavily on how the...

Task Delegation in Bulk

Is it possible to do either a bulk delegation of assigned tasks or create a workflow that would reassign all the tasks that are assigned to a par...

Ho long does Nintex keep the workflow history?

Hi everyone, As you know SharePoint retains workflow history for 60 days. I'm wondering if there is such a limitation on Nintex Workflow histo...

How to disable text boxes based on multiple sharep...

Hi, I am trying to disable set of text boxes for regular users, the text boxes should be enabled for user belongs to specific groups (5 admin gro...

Reset a variable on a form

I need to reset the value that is stored in a variable. I am using a repeating section to fill out a form. In that repeating section, I store the...

Status column when splitting workflow

Hello community. Splitting a workflow seems useful and reasonable but what would be the approach in this case to the Status column, where you...

Notify or lock task with multiple asignees

Dear community, I built a workflow where the requirement is that all tasks have a group of users assigned. And so it happens that a task is ofte...

How to validate a single line text box in a repeat...

How do I validate a single line text box in a repeating section to take values only in between -101 to 101. The value entered can be -100.9 (any ...

Workflow action "Update Item" unable to ...

Using On Prem Nintex Workflow 2013 When trying to edit an "Update Item" action after it has fields configured and saved, I am then unable to ope...

• By mdom
  • January 10, 2018  22:42

Panel Delegation

I am new to Nintex. I am working to replace our incident reporting forms. I currently have a form created with several panels; and these panels r...

Update List Item Value - List Name Issue

I am working on a simple WF that uses the "Set Value" option to update a single-text column in the item on modification. I have been receiving t...

Displaying more than 1 column for a LookUp field i...

For a form where I have a list lookup the user only sees the Title Column when selecting a value. Is it possible to display a second column with...