Capability Sort By

Can you create an action rule?

I read in this post Nintex Form Rules to set the value of controls – Customer Feedback for Nintex that you could now create action rules for s...

Error on publishing workflow with UDA

I am getting an error while saving/publishing a workflow which is using UDA. The workflow can be saved and published when UDA is removed. Us...

• By sojanm
  • February 01, 2018  15:55

Move Data partially successful. Need resolution.

I ran the moveData command in my dev farm after pausing the timer service and stopping the web application. The command completed and I restarted...

• By vacoder
  • February 01, 2018  12:54

Nintex Forms - Run Form rules on button click

I have a form where I have several rules that color code text boxes based on the data in them. However, I do not want these rules to run during f...

Resume multiple workflow instances in Office 365

We had an issue that a workflow has been suspended on multiple list items in Office 365 due to a permissions issue. The permissions issue has bee...

How can I send the output of a list query action i...

I have successfully configured a Query List action to filter a list based on certain criteria. If I use the "Run Now" function within the action ...

Creating multiple Assign Flexi Tasks can impact on...

I would like to clarify the size of workflow, will the workflow significantly increase based on the number of Assign Flexi Tasks or number of ope...

• By Pyae
  • February 01, 2018  04:25

Nintex workflow delegation on Fridays only

Hi All, I'm new to Nintex workflows and was wondering if there is a way to create a delegation task on a list workflow to enable delegation ev...

• By usp1
  • February 01, 2018  03:40

Show/Hide Panel based on 2 Choice Controls

Hi all, I have a Nintex Form with 3 Choice Controls: 1st Choice Control (Radiobuttons) - A & B 2nd Choice Control (Dropdown-List A) sh...

• By hadri94
  • February 01, 2018  02:31

Nintex forms 2013 release 2.11.2.0 cancelled?

Hi Euan Gamble ‌, I've just noticed you removed description of release 2.11.2.0 from Nintex forms 2013 release notes. I've already installed...

• By emha
  • January 31, 2018  23:17

How to you filter results within a Query List acti...

I am trying to query a workflow task list by status and assigned to using the Query List action. The status part works fine however it just error...

Question on filtering using Query XML action.

Hi all so I have a rather large XML file (about 253k rows) stored in SharePoint library. I'm pointing to it and connecting just fine but clearly ...