Capability Sort By

Enforce unique entries on multiple columns using J...

Hello, I want to prevent duplicate entries rather than clean them up with a workflow afterwards. SharePoint only allows for this on one field p...

• By akalmar
  • February 06, 2018  06:45

I would like to populate a value in the task list ...

I would like to populate a value in the task list after the flexi task is assigned, but before approval or rejection. Is there a way to accomplis...

• By hooorie
  • February 06, 2018  03:56

Missing list column in Nintex Form

I have a list, it has 5 content types inheriting from a base content type. In designing a form for the first content type there is a person an...

• By nurdena
  • February 06, 2018  03:17

How to create an item with a specific managed meta...

Hi all, I am creating a document set with the workflow action "Office 365 Creat List Item Or Document Set. This works pretty well... In th...

• By mai-kel
  • February 06, 2018  02:10

Discussion on Workflow

Hi All, I have requirement to create approval workflow that contain discussion in it. The main point is requestor submit the request and appr...

Change Task outcome based on user group

Is there a way to have one Flexi task but the outcomes that display are different based on which group the user/assignee is a member of? I've ...

Error when saving/publishing 2013 form

Can anyone tell how to troubleshoot this issue or what it could possibly be related to? The below message pops up intermittently when trying to...

In a list display form, how do I show the create d...

In a list display form, how do I show the create date (upload date) next to each of the file attachments?

how to compare list item 1 with list item 2 using ...

How to compare previous value with current value in nintex workflow. if current value equals to old value i need to set field value.

Can I create more than one forms for a SharePoint ...

Hello, I have a list with multiple fields. I would like to create two forms for a SharePoint list. For example, form A will be assigned to p...

Problem with http/https in Context Item URL-Token

Hi everybody, I have a weird problem with my workflow: I designed it on my local virtual machine on a site collection-url beginning with ht...