Capability Sort By

Permissions required for Approving Flexi Task

I have a Nintex Workflow that uses a FlexiTask. It works great, but a question came up regarding permissions. The Workflow uses several Flexi T...

The same lookup function doesn't work with dif...

Hi, Everyone Something strange... The same lookup function with the same user, Nintex Workflow, form for Initiate Worklow returns: used...

SP2016 Forms - Allow Anonymous Access

Hey folks! We are upgrading from SP2013 to SP2016 and have one Live Form which was previously completely anonymous on the interwebs for peop...

• By rhia
  • January 20, 2018  17:52

I would like to provide the initiator with the abi...

I would like to provide the initiator with the ability to cancel a request for a period of time before the next person processes the request. Is ...

Spell check in forms builder?

I was looking for a way to run a spell check in the Forms builder to catch any errors in all of the label controls and panel names throughout a f...

How do I define the save file name

Is there a way to define what the file name of the saved document will be? In a previous form in InfoPath, I was able to set the file name with ...

Update document changes alignment on control

So I have a workflow that is updating some plain text control fields in the footer of the document. The controls are center aligned but after the...

How do I get selected items from Listview control ...

Is it possible to obtain a value from a selected item in a list view control and use that item to look up additional information for that row of ...

Field Validation based on multiple values

I am trying to make a field required based on the input of two fields. Design Type: a choice field Complexity: a choice field Person: Perso...

• By kalsup
  • January 19, 2018  06:53

Read local .dat file

Hi all, while evaluating NintexForms, I need to test how to populate form columns from external data source. This could be in future a SQL table...

• By kari
  • January 19, 2018  05:45

GET Web Request - Response Content with special ch...

Hello everybody, In my workflow, I use a GET Web Request to read the contents of a CSV File in SharePoint. In the CSV File, there are many ...

• By scc
  • January 19, 2018  03:32

Create an item in document library without uploadi...

I would like to fill a Nintex form in a document library and create a record/item without having to upload a document. Could you help me understa...