Capability Sort By

Display the text value of radio/choice control

I have a choice control (radio button) and save button. What I wanted to do is to display the text of the selected radio button in the alert Bu...

• By jleones
  • January 29, 2018  03:59

Performance Problems SP 2010

A new client is reporting that when Nintex workflows run, their SharePoint 2010 servers are put under a very heavy load for a long period of time...

• By dlgross
  • January 29, 2018  03:37

Using SPservices SPSetMultiSelectSizes with Nintex...

Has anyone been able to use the SPSetMultiSelectSizes function on a Nintex Form? I've been trying to put the following script in the Custom JavaS...

How to view entries logged in history list for Use...

I have a (previously working) list workflow that uses a UDA. I made one minor change to the UDA and now the workflow won't complete. The workfl...

• By jr204
  • January 26, 2018  10:18

What is the price of Nintex Workflow component for...

Please I want to know the price (cost of licence, etc) of Nintex worklow componente for SharePoint.

• By jcampos
  • January 26, 2018  09:12

Can I use Live Form data in Success/Cancel message...

Ok, I have a nice working Live Form. What I now need to accomplish is to show data from the Live Form on either the Confirmation or Cancel messag...

• By jpmhuls
  • January 26, 2018  07:23

Is there a way to get the task urls for muliple fl...

I have a workflow with a few layers of approvals using flexi tasks. One of the approvals occurs during a meeting that happens once a week so the ...

How to edit multiple items from one list in a sing...

Hi, Recently we are having a challenge to make a form which pulls multiple items from one list and makes it possible to edit them at once. e....

Flexi Task Erroring: "User to Assign the Task...

Hello again Nintex Community: I am developing a workflow for my team that we are trying to execute that ends when a designated department deci...

To Do Task Escalation

We have some to do tasks that we want to enable escalation on. I know it worked at one point but doesn't seem to be doing anything now. We are us...

• By tast
  • January 25, 2018  10:28

Skip the New Item, go straight to form entry

I would like to have a link on a web page that goes directly to the form entry page (i.e. I don't want users to have to first go to the List, the...

• By drogon
  • January 25, 2018  08:19

Send email notification in advance

Hello everyone, I need your advice, I am trying to create an action to send an email notifcation in advance based on my column "arrival", so if ...