Capability Sort By

Auto Increment - List View

Hello! I have implemented an auto incrementing ID using Nintex WF on-prem and have a slight issue. When an item is saved and the user is return...

Custom validation function in Nintex Forms

Hi All, I'm trying to figure out a way in nintex forms to use a "Custom validation Function" which will validate a column to make sure it has F...

How to unhide a panel from a radio button choice

I'm attempting to unhide a panel that requires someone to check a box should the radio button for "Approved" be selected. The form is generated ...

Change workflow tasks to complete

Hello, I have two workflows on on a list. One workflow is for standard approval(with parallel approval actions) process of the item and the ot...

• By ck25415
  • January 22, 2018  09:22

Create file with specific content type

Hi all, I have a document library and defined a specific content type for this library: Now I want to create items via a workflow. Gener...

• By mai-kel
  • January 22, 2018  06:17

AD group name in a People or Group field for Reque...

Does anyone know if you are able to use an AD group name in a People or Group field on a Document Library item and have workflow tasks sent out t...

• By njlech
  • January 22, 2018  06:06

Date showing wrong on alerts

Hi I've got a date triggered workflow working well, the only sand in the oyster is that the date on the alert is showing as 01/01/1900 (see be...

Task Delegation In Nintex Workflow for SharePoint ...

I would like to Delegate all the Running Workflow task(Completed one Should not change) and All the new task from User A to User B.

• By prabhup
  • January 22, 2018  00:31

retrieve data from web service

I`m fresh in nintex workflow, I have a URL that retrieve data as {"GetEmpAnd3MgrsInfoResult":[{ "FirstName":"َAmir", "FamilyName":"Asad", "Ful...

• By hooorie
  • January 21, 2018  22:52

Nintex Workflow to Update list items by searching ...

I have two lists listA, listB. listA has columns of FileName , Location, Index ID. listB has Index ID, location, FileName and has data. I need to...

Blank or Whitespace validation

Hi, I have a mandatory Text field with the following validation rule formula. Visitor1=='' && (isNullOrEmpty(trim((Visitor1FirstName))...

Nintex Forms 2010 - JQuery - set the Title on a mu...

I am attempting to set the "Title" attribute of a List Lookup control set to display as a "multi select" list of options. It appears that when I...

• By kolten
  • January 21, 2018  21:35