Capability Sort By

Issue with validation rule & StartsWith() func...

Hi All, I'm new to Nintex and i'm having an issue trying to mimic a logic rule on a previous InfoPath form using the StartsWith() function. ...

Themes not applying to Nintex Mobile

I have built a responsive form and applied company colours to the Theme and also edited the advanced styles for fields and buttons. Included in t...

• By swarren
  • February 08, 2018  20:03

Update Repeating Section XML

Can anyone explain how to update the XML in a repeating section? This existing post does nothing to describe it in detail. My form/workflow ...

Formula Builder window Tabs Explanation

I am in the process of writing some job aids form company regarding Nintex forms. Where would I find documentation that does a good job of explai...

Career changer needs help: Calendar workflow

Hi dear community! First of all, my name is Christoph, 42 years old and i just started a job as SharePoint Consultant. I´m a career changer, form...

Responsive Form and drop down buttons in IE

I have updated the latest version of Nintex and tested the responsive Form. The drop down list button has two buttons in IE browser. They are fin...

• By Pyae
  • February 08, 2018  02:35

add rules for assign Flexi task

i use Flexi Assign Task in workflow with have 3 outcomes as release assign to accountable assign to responsible and 2 field people person ...

• By hooorie
  • February 07, 2018  22:30

Nintex form does not show some field

Nintex form do not show people person field. there is not some field like people or person to list column category. I create content type and f...

• By hooorie
  • February 07, 2018  21:57

Look up Values from one list to another

I have 2 lists - List A is a list of courses with an a field related to it called Category. List B is a registration list which has a lookup fie...

• By voicer
  • February 07, 2018  16:06

Form Cascades & Query List Email Notifications...

Updated 2-8-2018 (new workflow PDF) We need assistance in debugging and executing what should be a fairly simple workflow operation, or if th...

How to replace a string contains \ in another stri...

Hi everyone, I have a to be replaced text in this format: "dd\name". I want to replace this text in a multiline field using regular expression...