Capability Sort By

Is there a way to get the task urls for muliple fl...

I have a workflow with a few layers of approvals using flexi tasks. One of the approvals occurs during a meeting that happens once a week so the ...

How to edit multiple items from one list in a sing...

Hi, Recently we are having a challenge to make a form which pulls multiple items from one list and makes it possible to edit them at once. e....

Flexi Task Erroring: "User to Assign the Task...

Hello again Nintex Community: I am developing a workflow for my team that we are trying to execute that ends when a designated department deci...

To Do Task Escalation

We have some to do tasks that we want to enable escalation on. I know it worked at one point but doesn't seem to be doing anything now. We are us...

• By tast
  • January 25, 2018  10:28

Skip the New Item, go straight to form entry

I would like to have a link on a web page that goes directly to the form entry page (i.e. I don't want users to have to first go to the List, the...

• By drogon
  • January 25, 2018  08:19

Send email notification in advance

Hello everyone, I need your advice, I am trying to create an action to send an email notifcation in advance based on my column "arrival", so if ...

How to conditionally assign a flexi task to a grou...

Nintex 2010 Hi all I have a flexi task that should be assigned to one of three sharepoint groups depending on what the initiator has filled...

• By joese
  • January 25, 2018  00:58

How to get max value in a column

I am trying query list in workflow, to get the record having the maximum value , the field is a single line text field. The normal descending an...

• By sojanm
  • January 24, 2018  21:26

NWRTEReference in Emails

What does <span id="NWRTEReference[number]"> do in emails and is it an absolute must to have them seeing that Nintex automatically includes...

Create list Item configuration

How can I configure create list Item to save form values to a list? Is Create list Item even the right action to save form values to a list? T...

• By melakue
  • January 24, 2018  15:23

Next/Previous Buttons Error on Nintex Form

I am wanting to add a Previous / Next Button to a Nintex Edit Form. The following code has been added to the Client Click section of the button: ...

Previous/Next Button on Nintex Form Receive "...

I am wanting to add a Previous / Next Button to a Nintex Edit Form. The following code has been added to the Client Click section of the butto...