Capability Sort By

Restoring default "Task Form" in Assign ...

Nintex Assign Flexi Task Hi I have formatted the task Form through Nintex forms and although the workflow was working perfectly before this, ...

• By voicer
  • June 07, 2018  05:00

Make attachment require when the decision is equal...

I am making a a task form which should make attachment compulsory when the user select the decision box to approve. It should be optional in case...

How can I use a Workflow Variable as a parameter i...

I have a workflow where I am using an Execute SQL action to call a stored procedure that requires two parameters. The first parameter I can type ...

Do not save data for disable fields 

I am having 2 radio buttons in a repeating section of the form. The two options allows two panel (having many controls) in the repeating secti...

Hide list of attachments in form

On a form can you hide the list of attachments but still allow attachments to be added?

• By michuk
  • June 06, 2018  04:52

Login and password in variables

Hi all, On a 2013 on premise, I need to deal with a LOB system via SOAP or REST calls. The first call is to get a token the following cal...

Nested If statement

I am trying to populate a form with respective territories, but only if the territory line has a value (otherwise I would like to leave it off of...

Workflow Web Service throwing "Unexpected err...

So we have a Nintex workflow with a Web Service in it. The web service is calling the List web services in the URL and is using our SharePoint in...

Validation Rule: Conditionally Require User to add...

Within the Nintex form, I have 4 different attachment fields. I need to validate before the user hits ‘Submit’, that there is at least one atta...

Extracting Data from Appended Multi-Line Text Fiel...

I have a multi-line text box that is appending changes. The SharePoint list does not display any information in this field, but instead display...

What is the action / field to change a document in...

Hello all, I am new to Nintex and having a tough time working through my first workflow. I am trying to create a simple review and Approval wor...

Can't find "Assign Flexi Task" actio...

I don't seem to have "Assign Flexi task" in my list of actions. I have signed up for the Nintex workflow and forms Office 360 30 day trial. I a...