Capability Sort By

how to resolve "Unspecified error" in Ca...

How to resolve below issue. whenever i call web service , iam getting below error every time. if i try this url in the browser , i can able to re...

Drop Zone Context Menu Doesn't Close

One of my users has a problem with the context menu that appears when you click on one of the drop zone icons. The menu appears (displaying Paste...

Where are attachments stored on new item and task ...

Hello As the title question suggests, I have an attachment control on a new item and a flexi task form with an attachment control on both. One...

Cancellation Workflow

Hello All, I have a current workflow which goes through 2 approval processes > Manager > HR. Meaning, I have two separate Flexi Tasks in...

• By bimi82
  • February 20, 2018  02:25

How to clear a multiline textbox using workflow?

We have a parent workflow that spawns several child workflows in our approval and release document process. The users want to be able to view th...

Flexi task- Decision always return -1

Hi All, I have a flexi task configured as below: I want to customize the approval form so that if it's rejected, comment would be manda...

Adaptive List Lookup according to SharePoint list ...

Hi, I'm working on a Nintex form containing several fields including two drop-down lists (List Lookup). The first one is linked to a SharePoin...

Nintex forms --> list lookup cannot be filtered...

Hello, I want to encourage our users to use SharePoint lists instead of Excel, so far there are almost only advantages. But the users need to...

Prepopulating user fields without JavaScript

Hi, I have a form that is going to have a people picker field and the following fields i.e email, department etc need to be prepopulated from th...

• By dsutton
  • February 19, 2018  04:35

Button in a Nintex Workflow Mail for IPhone

Hello, can I include a button in the mailbody to open with the iphone email Programm. I do the following code: <button onclick="win...

Nintex list form webpart Edit mode not working?

so some background; I have a custom list where users can subscribe to a mailing list and add themselves to this list using the nintex form (in...

How can I de-activate Nintex for specific fields o...

Hi, Is it possible to use Nintex for all fields on a form except 2x fields, which would be default SharePoint fields? The reason is we have a...