Capability Sort By

Display list view control items vertically instead...

Is there a way to orient the items displayed in a list view control in a vertical format? I can work with the horizontal format if necessary, bu...

Include approvers in repeating section

Hi I have created a submission form which is used by the business for gaining approval on new purchases or services etc. The form needs to be fl...

• By ohagas
  • February 21, 2018  19:48

Can I lookup a person in a table based on a people...

I have a table called "Requests" with a person field called [Requester]. I have a second table called "Employees" with a person field called [E...

Choices list does not allow fill-in values

When setting up a responsive form for a Nintex Task form, we wanted to include a list and offer choices. But the choice list also gives an option...

• By don_n
  • February 21, 2018  13:11

Workflow Time Job Stuck at 0%

I recently started experiencing problems with Workflows that get stuck at PAUSE action. Upon investigation I noticed that the Workflow Timer Job ...

List lookup not working. Message Loading.....

Hello The first screen shot below shows the problem I am having. The list lookup is allowing me to select the TAX1 value, TAX2 is saying "loadin...

Nintex Form Not Running Validation

Hi, I have some issues when I try to validate some rules (i.e., if this field is not blank then that field is required, etc.) . The matter is th...

Download all attachments?!

Is there a way that I can add a link or a JS code on a Nintex 2013 form to give the user the ability to download all attachments within the form?...

send notification when an item is viewed

Hello, Is it possible to send a notification when an item is viewed? the workflow notification should include: who it is viewed by and when...

Published Nintex form won't appear as default ...

I've created and published a Nintex form on SharePoint Online but when I open to view the items on the associated list or create a new item on th...

• By akalmar
  • February 20, 2018  13:42

Is there a comprehensive comparison for workflow a...

...besides the marketing material: https://www.nintex.com/workflow-platform/workflow/workflow-for-office-365/workflow-for-office-365-key-featur...

• By mai-kel
  • February 20, 2018  11:29

What are your best practices / tips'n'tric...

Hi all, there are a lot of things that you notice after you have worked with NINTEX for some time. Sometime it is joy, sometime it is pain....

• By mai-kel
  • February 20, 2018  07:19