Capability Sort By

Make nintex form as "Defaul New Form"

Good day to all, I need your help guys, I have developed a nintex form and i wanted put this form as default new form instead of selecting add n...

Display all the list times with ListView or Repeat...

Dear All, I am very new to Nintex and we are implementing all our "Ms Access Database" projects in SharePoint using Nintex forms and workflows...

Can I add text-box n repeating table and show info...

Dear All, I want to show few columns from other SharePoint list using "Repeating Section" , Can any one please confirm me can we do it or not ...

Backup & Restore configuration DB

Hi, I have setup SharePoint development environment with Nintex Workflow. Database are NW2010DB and NW2010DB_SiteLevelWF. Now i want to have g...

• By imughal
  • February 23, 2018  04:51

Sort the List Column on the Page Load using Nintex...

Dear All, I am very new to nintex and started using it's control. We had a requirement to to show all the list items using Nintex, And with...

Workflows stuck at Pause

Hello all! As part of my defensive workflow design (and as advised by Nintex Support) I've added a Pause before each task in a workflow. And now...

Copy document to another library with custom colum...

I would like to setup a workflow to copy a document, some of the custom columns with the document, and a couple of workflow variables that are as...

Sending Nintex Form Content to Network Printer

I'd like to have a Nintex form sent to a network printer when the user 'submits' his/her content. Is there a way to do this? I googled a bit ...

Send Notification not working for some users

Hi All, I have recently set up a list workflow for a SP 2013 list, which is basically generating a report and sending it out to respective us...

Add the Repeating control and display all the Shar...

Dear All, I am infant in nintex , And I have started using in our projects for SharePoint 2013. Being of part of Infopath and moving a step a...

Set workflow options on a workflow in another site...

I have a SharePoint site that has a list workflow. This list workflow runs conditionally on modified documents. I have created a site template fr...

Calculated Date and Lazy Approval Questions

One, I have a due date at the end of the month and I want to have it be the last day of the month every month (but if it lands on a Saturday o...

• By shuttjo
  • February 22, 2018  05:31