Capability Sort By

Form Cascades & Query List Email Notifications...

Updated 2-8-2018 (new workflow PDF) We need assistance in debugging and executing what should be a fairly simple workflow operation, or if th...

How to replace a string contains \ in another stri...

Hi everyone, I have a to be replaced text in this format: "dd\name". I want to replace this text in a multiline field using regular expression...

Flexi task auto complete individual approval

Hello, I have flexi tasks with 4-6 approvers with several outcomes. For example simplicity: Approvers: Bob Joan Jeff Outcomes: Approve ...

• By b1080
  • February 07, 2018  07:29

Loop through People Picker Extension

I'm trying to figure out, how it's possible to use the PeoplePicker API multiple times. (Add a SP-User from a textfield into the people picker co...

• By jonaroy
  • February 07, 2018  00:16

Adding a change event, to a list lookup, in a repe...

Hi, I am trying to add a change event, to a list lookup, in a repeat section, using JavaScript. Currently I am adding the event handler in ...

• By tplant
  • February 06, 2018  21:55

Is it possible to send a google calendar invite us...

I have on premise SP2013 and nintex workflow, how can I send a google calendar invite or event. Nintex can send appointment to MS Outlook. Also I...

• By sojanm
  • February 06, 2018  16:31

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Nintex Connect community is moving to a new platform. This community will be unavailable between February 22nd, 2018 until February 28th, 20...

• By
  • February 06, 2018  15:19

Approvers permissions to view approved list items

We've implemented your basic time off vacation request form and approval workflow with lazy approval. I'm guessing I broke permissions because p...

• By cenders
  • February 06, 2018  12:36

How to create a new share point list from a repeat...

I have a project form with a repeating section with four fields (Item No, Item Description, Quantity and Cost). Every time a new project is creat...

How do you assign a task and set the due date of t...

I want to assign a task to someone, for example: "Finish editing your charter - this event is due in [30 days]." Is there a way to configure ...

Edit mode brings up Standard SharePoint Form

I am having an issue where when i create a new item or display a new item SharePoint will use the Nintex form we have have created. If you go to ...

Site Workflow appearing in "Where list or lib...

I am currently looking at the Central Administration Purge workflow data page, and filtering on "Where the list or library has been deleted." Wha...