Capability Sort By

Year Range issue with Date Picker Control on Ninte...

Hi, We have in issue with Date Picker control on Nintex Form. The year range is displayed on the form is for the last 10 years only. If we sele...

Can we add attachments to document template using ...

Hi, I'd like to merge all of the attachments in one pdf document, can we do that with Document Generation?

• By thaod
  • March 14, 2018  06:33

Update Document Activity creating corrupted Docume...

Hi, I am building a Workflow for the approval of credit Applications, once all approvals are done I capture all the relevant info into a document...

Conditional startup on new items not available in ...

Hello everybody, I have a workflow on a library that I want to start conditionally depending on when a new item is created of a specific content...

• By yvette
  • March 14, 2018  05:31

Child WF completed but main WF is still waiting

I'm having a weird issue with some workflows that I cannot reproduce. I have a main workflow that calls another small workflow and waits for it ...

Default value for Approval task in Flexi Task Resp...

Hi all, I have a felxi task, with just one branch (complete), is there a way that I can set that complete to be default value for Decision? I...

Get rid of $ from currency field in nintex workflo...

Can someone pls help me , how to covert curreny filed value i.e $1234 to number or text in Nitext workflow . Atleast how to get rid of '$' from t...

Nintex version update process

How to update the versions for Nintex.? Does it have different installer or do we need to run the Nintex installer again. Can some please let m...

Get List of Items Located in a Document Library Fo...

The problem I am trying to solve is to determine if there is a specific word document in a specific folder located in the "Project Documents" lib...

• By mudroc5
  • March 13, 2018  11:16

Javascript to check a checkbox on a button click

I am trying to programmatically change the value of a Yes/No column from its default of No to Yes when the user clicks a button. I am missing one...

Issue with Task List using Nintex Forms displaying...

I'm running into an issue with a SharePoint Task form that has been converted to a Nintex form. In browsers other than Internet Explorer, we hav...

validation on managed metadata

hi, i have a validation question. i have a mmd field and a validation rule based on end date if visitor is selected. (or(contains(toLo...