Capability Sort By

How to create and get the key and value from List ...

We are using Nintex form with SharePoint. Suppose we have two lists ABC and XYZ. On list ABC we have nintex form with list lookup control which i...

How to display concatenated columns in List Lookup...

We are using Nintex Form 2013. Suppose we have one sharepoint list ABC on which we have one nintex form with list lookup control. Suppose list XY...

XML Query with Repeating Section

Hi everyone, I have a repeated section, with a few columns inside. the format of XML is like this: <?xml version="1....

List View and changing View name by other control

Hi. How is it possible to change View name in List View based e.g. on Choice control value? There isn't Named controls in List View properties....

Issue with Reusable template and Request Data acti...

Hi everyone, I have an issue with a reusable workflow template which I'm hoping someone has seen before. The issue is that when using the w...

• By gouldar
  • March 02, 2018  04:07

Print Not working in ie 11

Hi, I have a Nintex Customized form .When I print that form from chrome it is printing correctly with all the data .In I.E 11 or in mozilla prin...

• By swetha
  • March 02, 2018  03:02

Inserting a comma into the text on a text field

Hi all, I have a form (2013 on premise) with a number of text fields that need to be formatted to use the thousand separator. I've got it workin...

Nintex workflow field with id 50c3f294-1c48-406c-9...

I have SharePoint 2013 on prem environment using Nintex workflow , When we save sit as template and try to recreate site from the saved template ...

• By kjs
  • March 01, 2018  18:00

Removing users from an assigned to field before se...

Hello Community, I've got a question for you. I've got an issue tracker type list. i would like to send an email out only when there is a cha...

• By steve1
  • March 01, 2018  13:50

Postpone escalation

Hi there, does anyone know if there is a possibility to postpone the escalation process, maybe to set a new delta with a webservice or an item...

• By mvahsen
  • March 01, 2018  08:39

Weekly aggregate e-mail alert to individual in per...

Tracker List Relevant item fields Budget Difference Engagement Leader Assurance Partner Assurance Leader Assurance PM Requirements...

Start directly on Approval Forms.

Hi, I have created a WF that request information and attachement and send an E-mail. I have created in SP a button for launch the Workflow but th...