Capability Sort By

Calculated Date and Lazy Approval Questions

One, I have a due date at the end of the month and I want to have it be the last day of the month every month (but if it lands on a Saturday o...

• By shuttjo
  • February 22, 2018  05:31

Formatting of task escalation comments in e-mail n...

Hi all, Sorry if this has been asked before but I wasn't able to find an existing thread. Is there some way of controlling where escalation...

• By bekki
  • February 22, 2018  05:21

Can we publish the Nintex Form to SharePoint Pages...

Dear All, I use nintex very rarely , But I am glad to inform you that we had started the project on Nintex . Also, I would like to know weat...

Display list view control items vertically instead...

Is there a way to orient the items displayed in a list view control in a vertical format? I can work with the horizontal format if necessary, bu...

Query SharePoint Online Central Admin recycle bin ...

Hello, I am currently tasked with an O365 Nintex Workflow that creates a Site Collection and part of it should query if the Site Collection is i...

• By sreyes
  • February 21, 2018  23:06

Nintex Form Javascript button using Rest API peopl...

I have a nintex form with a submit, cancel and one more javascript button. The main functionality I want to achieve using this javascript button ...

Include approvers in repeating section

Hi I have created a submission form which is used by the business for gaining approval on new purchases or services etc. The form needs to be fl...

• By ohagas
  • February 21, 2018  19:48

Can I lookup a person in a table based on a people...

I have a table called "Requests" with a person field called [Requester]. I have a second table called "Employees" with a person field called [E...

Trouble publishing form to Nintex Live/no URL

Working on my first Nintex Live form, and not sure if I have the settings correct in CA as I am getting an error on publishing the form and no UR...

Choices list does not allow fill-in values

When setting up a responsive form for a Nintex Task form, we wanted to include a list and offer choices. But the choice list also gives an option...

• By don_n
  • February 21, 2018  13:11

Workflow Time Job Stuck at 0%

I recently started experiencing problems with Workflows that get stuck at PAUSE action. Upon investigation I noticed that the Workflow Timer Job ...

how to copy library files with meta to another lib...

Actually i have library with multiple folders in that multiple files and also metadata. I need to copy all these files and folders to another lib...