Capability Sort By

Finding the Decision codes

Hey everyone, This might sound silly. But I can't seem to decode the decisions on a task form? I saw that some of you go to the database and g...

How to hide a field based on a dropdown

Hi! I have a dropdown in my form that pulls from another list, and if you choose any item other than "Headset" from the dropdown, I want anoth...

• By drogon
  • March 15, 2018  11:01

List item data in HTML email

Hi all Literally pulling my hair out now so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it I have a list which I have set up with a workflow creat...

Nintex Date Variable Incompatible with SharePoint ...

I have a workflow that uses a Nintex date variable. The variable has a value in it, but when I try to set a SP field to that variable value I get...

• By rogerb
  • March 15, 2018  05:17

Anyone manage to Create List and then continue to ...

I am trying to create a site workflow that does the following: 1) Create List - It will create a new Archive List for the year. 2) Copy Item - ...

Deployed Nintex WF to all Web applications but onl...

I just deployed Nintex WF to a SharePoint 2013 farm. No errors in installation. I deployed the solution to all Web apps. Used central admin > ...

How to associate Nintex workflow to content type?

Hi, Can someone tell me how to associated Nintext workflow to contenty type. If use the work settings action its showing all designer workflow...

Does anyone have experience with integrating the D...

We have an open support ticket with a defect raised to the development team: the List View control does not page backwards. Aside from that we w...

Dynamically Show/Hide Fields in a Form

I have a form where the user can select whether a project is managed by our Project Management org or not. If the drop down field is set to 'Yes'...

• By jvolk85
  • March 14, 2018  09:44

Can scheduled workflows be disabled from Central A...

We have set up a dev SharePoint farm and installed Nintex Workflow 2013. We have attached copies of our production content databases so we can te...

Year Range issue with Date Picker Control on Ninte...

Hi, We have in issue with Date Picker control on Nintex Form. The year range is displayed on the form is for the last 10 years only. If we sele...

Update Document Activity creating corrupted Docume...

Hi, I am building a Workflow for the approval of credit Applications, once all approvals are done I capture all the relevant info into a document...