Capability Sort By

Get list of UDAs

I have a requirement to get a list of User Defined Actions (UDA) across a web application. Is this feasible if yes can someone share the PowerShe...

How can I get the Current User, who create or modi...

Hi there, I want to get the "Current user" who log in to the computer. When I use the "Current user" action, it just show the user who creat...

Error in Preview mode - no data will be saved on s...

Dear All, I was trying to show all the list items in "List View Control" . After configuration of list view when I go into preview mode, I am ...

validation rule in nintex form

hello i designed a reservation form. in reserved time control I have a validation rule that reserved time should be greater than currentday or i...

Rank

How To Query NF Form Data From Separate List (O365...

Hey folks! I don't use O365 too much, and I'm trying to grab the XML from NF Form Data from another list item. What's happening is that it co...

• By rhia
  • February 23, 2018  23:53

Multiple Choice field validation

I have a choice field (Incentives) that is formatted as a multi select checkbox. If the user includes T-shirt in their one or more selections, th...

Redirect after Flexi Task doesn't work

Hi everyone, Seems pretty simple but somehow redirect to other page after a flexi task is done, doesn't work! I have a Flixi task, need to re...

Make nintex form as "Defaul New Form"

Good day to all, I need your help guys, I have developed a nintex form and i wanted put this form as default new form instead of selecting add n...

Display all the list times with ListView or Repeat...

Dear All, I am very new to Nintex and we are implementing all our "Ms Access Database" projects in SharePoint using Nintex forms and workflows...

Can I add text-box n repeating table and show info...

Dear All, I want to show few columns from other SharePoint list using "Repeating Section" , Can any one please confirm me can we do it or not ...

Backup & Restore configuration DB

Hi, I have setup SharePoint development environment with Nintex Workflow. Database are NW2010DB and NW2010DB_SiteLevelWF. Now i want to have g...

• By imughal
  • February 23, 2018  04:51

Sort the List Column on the Page Load using Nintex...

Dear All, I am very new to nintex and started using it's control. We had a requirement to to show all the list items using Nintex, And with...