Capability Sort By

Nintex for Sharepoint 2016 Documentation

Are there any help files or product documentation on Nintex for Sharepoint 2016 , and how to use different tools. Our Organization recently l...

Updating A Previously Approved Form

I hope I can make this clear: I have a form that has been through a workflow for approvals and the workflow has been completed. This form al...

How do you input data into a repeating section fie...

I am in the process of developing a form and two workflows. One workflow is associated with an already functioning Nintex Form. I will call this ...

• By cjones
  • June 14, 2018  12:04

Convert string to lower case in workflow

Hi, I need to convert a string from capital letters to lower case. It's easy in Forms, but how to do that in Workflows? It's Nintex Workflow ...

How do I only allow specific text for a user input...

I have a single line text control in an item form and I'm having trouble with the exact validation settings to produce the desired result. I'm n...

Nintex Workflow to get value from other list

I have a roster list which has First Name, Last Name, Name, User ID and Email among other pieces of information. I want to create a workflow...

Lookup Function in Nintex forms

I am using nintex forms 2013 designer and a lookup function. There are two lists - N2F F2F Repository & Change requests. The N2F F2F Reposito...

Set Field Value in Workflow

Hi, Just in the process of building my first workflow with Nintex. I have a step to create a document set on list item creation, which uses...

Request Data Action with Custom Task From Missing ...

Wondering if anyone has run in to this issue before. We have a Request data action w/ a custom form and "Allow Delegation" is checked yet the li...

Remove extra spaces from .txt attachment

Hi All, I'm trying to remove extra spaces from the .txt attachment i'm sending out as a notification to my co-worker using Nintex Workflow. Th...

Get an error dialog box

Hi! I recently started using nintex forms and workflow. It seems to be very interesting, I did hit few roadblocks but was able to recover. How ev...

• By sc1991
  • June 13, 2018  12:19

Collection Operation Remove by Value Not Working

So this is probably a dumb question with an obvious answer, but I can't get the remove by value operation working. I have a collection with a num...

• By aak1
  • June 13, 2018  10:06