Capability Sort By

Nintex Live Anonyous option not available

I am running into a strangeissue and wanted to see if anyone else had similar. I had a workflow which use Publish to Nintex Live feature w...

Start directly on Approval Forms.

Hi, I have created a WF that request information and attachement and send an E-mail. I have created in SP a button for launch the Workflow but th...

Can we create one more Nintex view form on the sam...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex forms.can we create one more view form to the same list,like how we do in Sharepoint designer for lists?

• By swetha
  • March 01, 2018  05:27

Request data will not complete

Hello, we are currently on SP2013, Nintex WF 3.2.4.0 I created a workflow with a request data Action. The Action will create a new CT, I adde...

Workflow Status Capture

Hi Team, Please let us know how to Capture the workflow events on SQL server for Nintex DB and also to get the Workflow Status e.g. like work...

Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow

Is Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow purchased separately? I was looking through the licensing options but did not see it as something that woul...

Date validation issue

Ok, I'm trying to setup a date validation to prevent someone from forward dating the control. Essentially the value must be less than or equal t...

Workflow doesn't start with conditional start ...

I have a workflow 2013 that is set to start conditionally (simple prev value not equal to value). It stopped working without changes some days ag...

Reporting on a repeating section

Hello all, I have an invoice approval workflow where the total cost is split between cost centers in a repeating section. I would like to build ...

Workflow constants are missing at site level

Hi, I have upgrade from SP 2010 to SP 2013 and also Nintex DB. Problem is that when i check workflow constant at site level they does not exis...

• By imughal
  • February 28, 2018  05:28

SQL Query within a loop

Hi There I've added a sql query in a loop. The loop iterates an array of student reference and student course. However only the first item is ...

upgrade from 2010 to 2013

Hi, We need help for Nintex Upgrade. We have upgraded SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and also upgrade Nintex database. We had attached ...

• By imughal
  • February 28, 2018  03:56