Capability Sort By

Download all attachments?!

Is there a way that I can add a link or a JS code on a Nintex 2013 form to give the user the ability to download all attachments within the form?...

send notification when an item is viewed

Hello, Is it possible to send a notification when an item is viewed? the workflow notification should include: who it is viewed by and when...

Published Nintex form won't appear as default ...

I've created and published a Nintex form on SharePoint Online but when I open to view the items on the associated list or create a new item on th...

• By akalmar
  • February 20, 2018  13:42

Is there a comprehensive comparison for workflow a...

...besides the marketing material: https://www.nintex.com/workflow-platform/workflow/workflow-for-office-365/workflow-for-office-365-key-featur...

• By mai-kel
  • February 20, 2018  11:29

What are your best practices / tips'n'tric...

Hi all, there are a lot of things that you notice after you have worked with NINTEX for some time. Sometime it is joy, sometime it is pain....

• By mai-kel
  • February 20, 2018  07:19

how to resolve "Unspecified error" in Ca...

How to resolve below issue. whenever i call web service , iam getting below error every time. if i try this url in the browser , i can able to re...

Drop Zone Context Menu Doesn't Close

One of my users has a problem with the context menu that appears when you click on one of the drop zone icons. The menu appears (displaying Paste...

Where are attachments stored on new item and task ...

Hello As the title question suggests, I have an attachment control on a new item and a flexi task form with an attachment control on both. One...

Cancellation Workflow

Hello All, I have a current workflow which goes through 2 approval processes > Manager > HR. Meaning, I have two separate Flexi Tasks in...

• By bimi82
  • February 20, 2018  02:25

Call HTTP Web Service to change Site Collection lo...

I am tasked with a workflow on SharePoint Online that includes uploading an image to a different Site Collection and changing the Site Collection...

• By sreyes
  • February 19, 2018  17:06

Please can the community assist me with how to cor...

I need to use the Send/Retrieve Nintex workflow action to get data from Biztalk. I created variables to store the values retrieved. I am using th...

• By zafares
  • February 19, 2018  11:43

How to clear a multiline textbox using workflow?

We have a parent workflow that spawns several child workflows in our approval and release document process. The users want to be able to view th...