Capability Sort By

How do I set the value of a List Lookup Control in...

In Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2013, I have a List Lookup Control that displays data from a List of reference items elsewhere in my SharePoint si...

Copy a Major version of a document

Hi, I would like to wait until a document version is a Major version and then copy it to a different repository. Is this possible? Ple...

Emailing document library from a list workflow

I have a SharePoint 2013 list with some custom templates built into a Nintex form that we use for Staff Announcements and Newsletters. I created...

Copy enhanced rich text field from one item to ano...

Hi, I'm trying to copy the value of an enhanced rich text field / from one item to another while preserving the formatting. Until now I'm only...

• By derben
  • March 26, 2018  05:02

Adding a webpart to Nintex form

Hi, what would you say, is this supported: First I create a form, classic or responsive, add columns, panels and tab-like button navigation to...

• By kari
  • March 26, 2018  02:31

About nintex flexi task approve button

I develop a console application to add item to a SharePoint List associated with a nintex workflow. When the console application add an item, th...

• By jadeyu
  • March 25, 2018  23:46

How to approve and reject WF tasks from a page?

Hi every one For approve or reject tasks from board page I use this function: function updateFlexiTaskProcess ( TaskID , Outco...

• By eyalseg
  • March 24, 2018  21:28

Create Site Action - Override Credentials Not Work...

I'm building an approval workflow to create a new site from values in a form. I have set up a site collection workflow constant containing crede...

• By andyCOT
  • March 23, 2018  14:44

Is there a way to increase the amount of time the ...

When the cursor is hovered over an input field, the column description is displayed for about 6 seconds. Is there a way to increase this time? ...

Nintex Live Connection Providers list is empty

Has anyone encountered an error where the drop down menu for creating a Nintex Live connection to a third-party, such as Salesforce or DocuSign, ...

Attachment control is missing in the form

Hello, I created a Form. It is based on a user defined site content type. I don't know if I deleted the attachment control, but now I can't f...

How to un-hide calculated control?

Hello, I have hidden a calculated control by entering "Visibility: hidden" in the CSS Class section. This allowed me to hide the button (at th...