Capability Sort By

Sending notification to initiator when approved/re...

Hi, I'm building my first workflow and I want the work flow to send an email to the initiator when the request has been approved/denied.

Can I limit access to who can publish a form?

I have some users who I have trained to build forms and workflows using Nintex on-premises. I would like to be able to allow the users to design...

run workflow with JavaScript in SharePoint edit fo...

I have some different edit from so I want start workflow after save specific edit from. I use below code and eventually i get "success" ! but wo...

• By hooorie
  • March 27, 2018  04:56

List Lookup based on entered start time & end ...

Hi All, is it possible for us to filter the sharepoint calendar list based on the entered start time & end time in the nintex form either us...

• By goh6613
  • March 27, 2018  01:18

Nintex Forms Redirect URL with parameters in condi...

Hi, I'm trying to use the Redirect URL from a Form depending if it's in 'Revision' or in 'New mode', my problem is when I try to redirect to t...

• By jperret
  • March 27, 2018  01:10

How do I set the value of a List Lookup Control in...

In Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2013, I have a List Lookup Control that displays data from a List of reference items elsewhere in my SharePoint si...

Copy a Major version of a document

Hi, I would like to wait until a document version is a Major version and then copy it to a different repository. Is this possible? Ple...

Emailing document library from a list workflow

I have a SharePoint 2013 list with some custom templates built into a Nintex form that we use for Staff Announcements and Newsletters. I created...

Copy enhanced rich text field from one item to ano...

Hi, I'm trying to copy the value of an enhanced rich text field / from one item to another while preserving the formatting. Until now I'm only...

• By derben
  • March 26, 2018  05:02

Adding a webpart to Nintex form

Hi, what would you say, is this supported: First I create a form, classic or responsive, add columns, panels and tab-like button navigation to...

• By kari
  • March 26, 2018  02:31

About nintex flexi task approve button

I develop a console application to add item to a SharePoint List associated with a nintex workflow. When the console application add an item, th...

• By jadeyu
  • March 25, 2018  23:46

How to approve and reject WF tasks from a page?

Hi every one For approve or reject tasks from board page I use this function: function updateFlexiTaskProcess ( TaskID , Outco...

• By eyalseg
  • March 24, 2018  21:28