Capability Sort By

Nintex version update process

How to update the versions for Nintex.? Does it have different installer or do we need to run the Nintex installer again. Can some please let m...

Get List of Items Located in a Document Library Fo...

The problem I am trying to solve is to determine if there is a specific word document in a specific folder located in the "Project Documents" lib...

• By mudroc5
  • March 13, 2018  11:16

Javascript to check a checkbox on a button click

I am trying to programmatically change the value of a Yes/No column from its default of No to Yes when the user clicks a button. I am missing one...

Issue with Task List using Nintex Forms displaying...

I'm running into an issue with a SharePoint Task form that has been converted to a Nintex form. In browsers other than Internet Explorer, we hav...

Nintex / SharePoint upgrade

Hello All, My team is embarking on moving from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 with Nintex . They want to move content on an individual ba...

Content Type Forms vs List Forms

I'm trying to understand the relationship between forms created for a Content Type, and how that form manifests itself on a List that uses that C...

";#" Appended Against Values in List (M...

When I specify a choice control as a multi-selection type, my values in the list and email notifications are displaying as Value1;#Value2;#Val...

Copying Flexi Task Attachments

Hello Community! I am currently developing a workflow that takes a document through a review process (Draft) and the Final Reivew process to b...

• By thuson
  • March 12, 2018  12:59

23 seconds to Edit a Flexi Task?

I am curious to learn if my current 23 seconds from double-clicking (configuring) a Flexi Task until the moment the task is entirely available...

• By woutert
  • March 12, 2018  12:01

Listview control on list with folders?

I have a listview control on my form. The list being viewed has folders. Anything that is in a folder is not showing in the control. How ca...

• By stempb
  • March 12, 2018  11:23

Field for Flexi Task

Hi there, I'm having trouble changing my "Assign to" Tasks to Flexi Tasks. The main problem consists to add fields to the content type of the...

• By mvahsen
  • March 12, 2018  10:11

“Error. Object reference not set to an instance o...

One of my Workflow has a Ribbon with Messgae “Error. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." How best can i resolve this