Capability Sort By

Nintex Mobile on Android Oreo

Previously my Note 8 was running Android Nougat and the Nintex Mobile App had been running smooth until I updated my phone to Android Oreo. Now ...

How to Copy SharePoint Updated list Item from One ...

Dear All, I am learner to NIntex forms and workflows , And I have a list where when an item get's update in List "A" , I need to copy those...

Problem in displaying NINTEX form in IPHONE SAFARI...

Dear Everybody, When I am trying to display a NINTEX Desktop form in Chrome or Safari browser in IPHONE, I am getting a screen like follows: ...

Assign Primary Group in AD

We have a workflow (SP 2013 / Nintex Workflow 2013) where we create a new user within our AD and then add this user to a security group (GroupA)....

• By simontv
  • March 08, 2018  03:49

How to Impersonate user on Nintex Control

Dear All, I am very new to nintex and digging around to it's secret with my requirements (: We have requirement to allow the read only use...

Filter and sort ListView Control based on 3 Column...

Dear All, I am very knew to Nintex and just started my work with Nintex. We are required to display the list data based on below 3 conditions...

Allow user to start site workflow only once.

Hi, I am using nintex site workflow to create item into a SP list . When user clicks on Start button, it initiate the workflow. My requirement...

• By Azra
  • March 07, 2018  21:21

Workflow doesn't start with library enabled ch...

We have a site collection reusable workflow that works as expected if check in/out is NOT enabled on the document library. Unfortunately we need...

SP 2016 - Create calendar event

Has any of you seen a situation before where the Create event in Exchange Calendar for office 365 and SP 2016, creates the event successfully for...

Get notified when status notes get updated

I have a requirement: I need to send a email notification when there is value in co-assignee and whenever status notes got updated. I have c...

Saving Images in a List Item Text Box from a Ninte...

Recently, I've been using a Nintex Form with a Rich Textbox for text and images on SharePoint 2013. I've noticed if the names of the images I ...

Site collection workflow fails to accept design ch...

Working with Nintex WF and Forms 2016 on-prem My main site collection workflow randomly stops accepting design updates to the workflow. Exa...