Capability Sort By

How to create a workflow that sends a dynamic emai...

Hi, I am new to Nintex workflows and have created some basic ones. I am trying something I think to be a little more complicated. I would li...

• By bgusg2
  • April 05, 2018  21:25

How to get checkbox selection and send email to re...

I'm fairly new to using Nintex and I know very little. I am having trouble creating the workflow for my form. Below is a description of what I ne...

Escalate Request Review

I would like to know if there is a workaround or easy way to escalate a workflow to completion after a certain date that is utilizing a "Request ...

Is it possible to append to MultiLine text workflo...

Hello, In my workflow I query to the list and read items. I try to store one of the file in multiline text workflow variable. Actually I nee...

Simple Duedate workflow

I have a list A with "duedate" field and a "technology" field which is a dropdown- both are selected by user. There is another list B which has s...

• By anjali
  • April 04, 2018  23:10

Workflow approval error with attachments

Hi I've have found that my previously working travel form is throwing a workflow approval error ever since I added the Attachments control to th...

• By ohagas
  • April 04, 2018  22:40

Quiz through Nintex Workflow

Hi All, I am trying to create an workflow to organize a quiz in my department. Now there are 2 sharepoint lists, one with the answer key and a...

StartWorkflowOnListItem 404 The requested resource...

I'm having an issue that's driving me nuts. I have used StartWorkflowOnListItem I don't know how many times, but for some reason I can't get it t...

Is it possible for a Nintex form to use a udc/.udc...

Is it possible for a Nintex form to use a udc/.udcx data connection file created in infopath?

• By loi0404
  • April 04, 2018  14:51

Removing a last character in a variable.

Hi all, I have what I hope is a fairly easy question. I'm using some regex to manipulate some data in a multiline text box. It removes some chara...

How to download a trial version?

How to download a trial version of Nintex workflow for SharePoint 2016 and Nintex Forms 2016. I have already submitted my details. i`m not recei...

• By chuckey
  • April 04, 2018  07:46

Pick Monday only from Calendar control

I am creating a Timesheet form and in that I have a calendar control called Week Commencing. I want users only to be able to select Mondays (star...

• By nabil
  • April 04, 2018  02:16