Capability Sort By

Comparing one Collection to a separate list field

Ok so not sure if this can be done. I have a list that is pulling in data (names of software) from a web form, and I have a SharePoint list with ...

Can you send a Sharepoint list form attachments to...

I have a form for a list in SharePoint and I need to be able to collect data for each document and also send the documents with the data to a doc...

Merge DocuSign approval sheet to document?

We have several documents that need to get approvals with DocuSign. The contents of the document are different every time, but the last sheet wi...

Hide NoReply in Workflow email

I know its not possible to remove the NoReply*** in a Nintex workflow email but is it possible to hide it?

Compare Lookup Choice and Compare People

Hi there, I'm currently facing two issues: #1 Comparing a lookup choice list entry with a list entry of another list I've got two lists A ...

• By tim92_2
  • April 12, 2018  01:08

custom control validation

Hi All, I have created a custom date/time picker control for Nintex Forms. The Problem I am having with it is that the Nintex Validation doesn't ...

Exclude field from conditional start at change

Can I exclude a field for the conditional start of a workflow? I have a list with open projects and descriptions. There is also a field "New Info...

• By rauch
  • April 11, 2018  23:45

create a column dynamically

are there any possibilty to create a column in a list dynamically. If the year 2018 then create a column 2019 and if 2019 then 2020... Than...

Copying and Pasting SQL Query Breaks the Query

I'm talking about this field of course. There's no way Nintex wouldn't have noticed this after so many revisions. What do you guys do to get a...

Dollar sign not showing up in form field

Hoping this is an easy ask and surprisingly I didn't come across any forum questions of the same. In SP2013, I have a currency field that is set ...

• By shuttjo
  • April 11, 2018  10:39

Is a specific CU required prior to updating Nintex...

The release notes page for Nintex workflow 2010 indicates the following: SP Service Pack/CU: November 2017, does this mean that the form need...

• By aza
  • April 11, 2018  10:36

Notification Mail with an overview of modified ele...

Hello, I've got a Document Library. I like to send a notifcation mail to a user with an overview of the elements that has been created or modi...