Capability Sort By

Extra row on Responsive Form

Why am I getting this extra row on my form and how can I get rid of it? This is a panel that contains a repeating section. This doesn't a...

• By marnita
  • April 10, 2018  13:48

How to use nintex inline function in javascript fo...

How to use nintex inline function in javascript for ex: XmlEncode

Send email notification to "Assigned To"...

Hi there! I am brand new to Nintex, so bear with me here. I am working with SharePoint 2013 trying to trigger an email notification when an it...

• By alex414
  • April 10, 2018  09:08

Populate control in a specific row (current).

Hi, So I have a repeating section with three controls and for every row I create a task (in another list) and the control are the metadata of th...

• By golani
  • April 10, 2018  08:57

Nintex Forms Javascript how to convert input into ...

I'm trying to copy the user input from a singleline Textbox to a Label and convert it into a hyperlink: //Converts it through a button func...

• By jonaroy
  • April 10, 2018  07:52

Apostrophe in the content causing nintex workflow ...

Need help, i am using web request action and using REST API call to create an item in nintex workflow. { '__metadata' : { 'type' : '{Workflo...

Nintex forms for forms of tasks: the problem of us...

Good afternoon. Problem: for forms of tasks, created by Nintex workflows, the Sharepoint forms suddenly began to be used. on the site there is a ...

Can the NWAdmin Tool be replaced by PowerShell?

Hello, Is there any Powershell API for Nintex 2016 to manage workflows similar to the NWAdmin tool? Other words, can the NWAdmin Tool be replaced...

• By przlwo
  • April 10, 2018  02:02

Link to Assign Flexi Task Approval Form

Hi all, I have a simple workflow in Nintex, see screenshot attached. How can I link the "Approval Form" from the Flexi Task in send notific...

• By hadri94
  • April 10, 2018  01:18

Seeing multiple responses on a Nintex Form

I am using O365. I have a SharePoint 2013 list document with a Nintex form. Attached to this form is a Nintex workflow with "Start a Task Proces...

• By marnita
  • April 09, 2018  12:22

How to determine if Created by exists in SP group

In one of our workflows, I want to determine whether the Created by person is in the TimeOffApprovers SP group. If yes, follow one branch, if...

Delete unused rules

I noticed that deleting a field does not remove the rule that is associated to it. I want to delete all of them but I do not want to do it one by...

• By seize
  • April 09, 2018  08:29