Capability Sort By

“Error. Object reference not set to an instance o...

One of my Workflow has a Ribbon with Messgae “Error. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." How best can i resolve this

is my manager in group

In my TaksWorkflow I have two assign tasks to my manager: So I have Two cases 1-I need to know if my manager is in the group (Ceo) if yes I skip...

• By imen
  • March 12, 2018  02:32

is it possible to asign a Flexi Task to a SharedEm...

Hello I have already asked this question but seems like it goes into deaf ears or nobody knows what I am asking!!! Can NINTEX Team confirm th...

• By bimi82
  • March 12, 2018  01:12

Nintex W/F Storage List

Hi, I am having issues publishing nintex workflows on O365. No new w/f will publish. Where can you access previous workflows that have been ...

Validating Checkboxes

I have a checkbox control with 3 options having the following values "Cloud"; "Server"; "Desktop" I want another control named " Whatkindofent...

• By aden
  • March 10, 2018  07:46

How to update date and person field using web requ...

I need your help please. I wanted to update the datefield, but its throwing some error { "__metadata": { "type": getItemTypeForListName(listN...

Site Workflow to update an item based on an expira...

Hi, I am relatively new to Nintex but learning and any help or suggestions are welcome. I have a document library where a document is only consi...

• By eaward
  • March 09, 2018  12:12

Call web service to external system not saving set...

I am attempting to make a call to our BMC Remedy ITSM environment to submit a request. When I do so, I am able to put in the URL, and then the u...

Can I run a single workflow for multiple documents...

I have a user asking me if we create a workflow with a review task in it, can we run a single workflow which would assign a single review task pe...

• By jvolk85
  • March 09, 2018  10:37

Nintex Form - Re calculate when value changes on h...

Hello there - I have a requirement where I have a single block where Quantity and Amount fields present. And then I will have a checkbox to cho...

Inline function Failure ,Nintex Form O365

I am working on the Nintex Forms (O365) and I am having trouble in putting inline function condition on number of attachment. I am having ...

• By ssatras
  • March 09, 2018  08:02

How to copy an item from one list another using co...

How to copy an item from one list another using copy.asmx in nitnext call web service <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:E...