Capability Sort By

SharePoint Online/O365 w/ Nintex Forms - Prompt Us...

Folks, Can you point me in the right direction please. I am creating a form that will either have a Drop Down or Radial choice of Yes and No. If...

Start A Task Process: Formatting Initial Email Tex...

I am using the Start a Task Process action in my workflow. I am using Nintex O365. I am using the Responsive Form. This is the initial email th...

• By marnita
  • April 06, 2018  14:02

Populate choice control values based on informatio...

Hello All I have a single text column called "site name" in a repeating section. When the repeating section is repeated, lets say 3 times, I w...

Multi-User Assign To Do Task Status?

I've had a Sharepoint application that runs Nintex for the past 6 years. Many of the workflows have "To-Do" tasks that are assigned to multiple p...

• By tast
  • April 06, 2018  06:08

Copy document from Library to list item as attachm...

Good Day, I have seen many users on the Community asking about copying documents from a Library to a list item and found many helpful answers ...

Managed metadata usable with rules within NINTEX F...

Hi all, I want to use a managed metadata field for a rule within my form. Unfortunately after naming my managed metadata object within forms ...

• By mai-kel
  • April 06, 2018  04:32

How to create a workflow that sends a dynamic emai...

Hi, I am new to Nintex workflows and have created some basic ones. I am trying something I think to be a little more complicated. I would li...

• By bgusg2
  • April 05, 2018  21:25

How to get checkbox selection and send email to re...

I'm fairly new to using Nintex and I know very little. I am having trouble creating the workflow for my form. Below is a description of what I ne...

Escalate Request Review

I would like to know if there is a workaround or easy way to escalate a workflow to completion after a certain date that is utilizing a "Request ...

Start workflow in dialog box

When you manually start a workflow in Nintex, is this possible to open the start form in a dialog box instead of opening a page ?

• By seize
  • April 05, 2018  04:04

When will forms setting "print to pdf - scal...

In reference to Nintex Form Print to PDF Formatting ) - are there any plans to add the scale to fit option to Forms 2016 or is it already includ...

Is it possible to append to MultiLine text workflo...

Hello, In my workflow I query to the list and read items. I try to store one of the file in multiline text workflow variable. Actually I nee...