Capability Sort By

Confirmation Message

Hi, I am trying to set the Confirmation message (under Advanced) on a flexi task form. However, the message does not appear. Basically, once the ...

Create item in another site "#;" errors

Hi all When I use the [Create item in another list] workflow action, in order to copying an list item from one list (LIST A) to another list o...

Working with the File data type in NWC

I have a proof of concept I'm trying to work through with file processing. We have a simple form for the start that includes a file upload, file...

Best way to accomplish Sharepoint List being updat...

I am working on building in some functionality that will allow us to track when items are changed from one status to another with a Sharepoint li...

Validate Multi-Select Choice Field

Hi! I'm trying to figure out the correct syntax to validate my multi-select choice field. We want the users to check all the fields that apply: ...

Calculated Value If date is less than 12/31/2017

Hey Everyone, I'm struggling to get this calculated value working. My formula is: If( date <12/31/2017, field *.535, field *.545) Basically ...

• By kmccool
  • April 13, 2018  09:15

Refresh a Webpart on Approval or Rejection in the ...

I created a view and a webpart to display My Pending Items. Is there a way to refresh the view after the approval step (Flexi Task)? After I appr...

Send form data to Retain planning software

Does anybody have any experiece with this? A colleague has asked me to develop a leave form and integrate this with the Retain planning tool that...

• By yvette
  • April 13, 2018  05:36

2 SharePoint farm point to 1 Nintex workflow conte...

We have SPO-D environment and need to move 200+ Sites with Nintex to different Azure based environment. We have Nintex database in separate Azu...

Comparing one Collection to a separate list field

Ok so not sure if this can be done. I have a list that is pulling in data (names of software) from a web form, and I have a SharePoint list with ...

Can you send a Sharepoint list form attachments to...

I have a form for a list in SharePoint and I need to be able to collect data for each document and also send the documents with the data to a doc...

Merge DocuSign approval sheet to document?

We have several documents that need to get approvals with DocuSign. The contents of the document are different every time, but the last sheet wi...