Capability Sort By

Why Do I Need to Pause?!

Can someone please explain why I need to execute a Pause for X minutes before a Wait action, just to prevent the workflow resuming? If I leave...

set multiple field values based on other field sel...

Hi everyone, I added this question to an existing thread but haven't seen any traction so decided to post a new question. I would like to set...

Hiding/disable multiple blocks of nintex form

Hi All, I am a newbie to Nintex, expecting your support to make my life easy. I have attached my form. There are three blocks, 1. Summary of com...

Error in Published Workflow

The following published workflow was imported, however, it shows an error in view mode, so how come it was published in the first place, despite ...

Cancel groups' outstanding tasks if any one re...

I have a scenario where we'd like to get approval from several different groups (any one member from group A, all members in group B, any one fro...

• By ryk
  • May 04, 2018  13:53

Pause for 5 minutes is paused for 3 days now and c...

Hi folks, SP2013 on prem. I have a workflow that has few pauses along the way. it has been working fine, but today I'm noticing that the at ...

edit Task From

Hello , In my Task, I need to insert some data and then click approve? How can I dot it? In fact, I don't have the nintex Forms license, so I ...

• By imen
  • May 04, 2018  04:36

Inactive AD User is still present in Nintex Workfl...

Hello, one of our customers has inactivated Active Directory Users. These Users cannot be find in the SharePoint People Picker, but in the Nin...

• By dsimon
  • May 04, 2018  00:57

Nintex 2010 - Large forms and content types

I have a request to create a form with a repeating section. The only problem is they want an attachment control in the repeating section, which o...

• By harfmt
  • May 03, 2018  17:11

Best method to update multiple items in another li...

We have a document library ( Source ) with 4 fields that we would like to copy to another document library ( Target ). In the Source Library...

Form field background color not resizing

I have a form where a certain field (set to resize) background color will not fill correctly. See image below. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Tha...

• By Ryan1
  • May 03, 2018  08:21

Dropdown control with key|value pairs

Hello, for a special form I have set up a list containing a choice field. In the form the field will be a dropdown control. The selectable op...