Capability Sort By

Error querying user profile

I am seeing this in most of our workflows that have the Query User Profile action Error querying user profile. UserProfileDBCache_WCFLogging :...

How to start a WF based on a fied value

I want to setup a document review process. The idea is to automatically start a validation workflow when the review date is reach. The review dat...

Copy file to another library, keep source info and...

Hi, On a file in a library you can from the Files menu choose to "Send to" -> "Other location" and specify to copy to another library URL. ...

Formating the look of Choice checkboxes

Hello, Does anybody know how to change the formatting of the Choice checkboxes? At the moment the boxes are too close to each other and like ...

• By bimi82
  • April 26, 2018  02:06
Rank

Replicating a Javascript Function on Mobile (A Puz...

Hey folks! Once again I've hit the whole "javascript can't be used on mobile" conundrum. We have a javascript function on our desktop form...

• By rhia
  • April 25, 2018  22:10

how to auto select option field in Load of NIntex ...

Once we select value from the dropdown, the option field should be autoselected. The dropdown is Lookup. How to achieve it. can anyone ple...

Why Request Data task doesn't move to next sta...

I am using Request Data task in a Nintex 2016 workflow in SharePoint 2016 on-premise. I have attached custom content type to it and also added o...

Count action items within workflow

Hi all, I have seen that there is the possibility to count the action items within your workflow (log to history items are not counted) , but ...

• By mai-kel
  • April 25, 2018  05:52

Show/Hide tabs in nintex forms

Hello, I have a nintex form with tab funtionality. Based on the value selected in drop down in the form, i want to show/hide the tabs in the f...

Where is the initiation form data stored for site ...

Hello, I have a site workflow with an initiation form (Nintex form), on that form contains a repeating section. I can't for the life of me figu...

O365 Nintex Form - SQL

Hello, We are enterprise customer for Nintex forms and workflow. There is an immediate need to query SQL and populate data in Nintex Forms usi...

Insert a value in textarea control

I have used teaxtarea control with the js var: "filesList". I have connected it to a field, and it converted from "textarea" in the DOM to a lot...

• By eyalseg
  • April 23, 2018  21:40