Capability Sort By

Will Powerapp nukes Nintex forms & workflow?

Hi All Will Powerapp nukes Nintex forms & workflow? Powerapp can build forms and workflow that highly integrated into SharePoint. I am w...

• By peter1
  • May 12, 2018  10:24

Duplicate Emails

I should probably submit this as a product improvement request of some kind, but I'm not sure how to do that (sorry). In a Send Email Notificati...

• By jeff
  • May 11, 2018  15:39

How do I set up task delegations?

I'm curious if there is a way to assign a delegate to another person's tasks, should that person be out of the office or unable to respond. Fo...

Date calculation for the days of last month

I am trying to create a site workflow that runs at the beginning of each month that looks at a list and counts the entries for the previous month...

Nintex O365 - Modified By Field Reverting to Initi...

I have a form where part the workflow is such: 1. Initiator completes form (result: SP "Modified by" field shows name of Initiator) 2. Review...

the legacy People Picker control for Nintex respon...

We have added the legacy people picker control in CA and was able to see it in Nintex classic forms control in the tool pane, however, I was not ...

• By alulex
  • May 10, 2018  12:59

Restricting People Control Choice to a Group with ...

Nintex Forms 2013 Windows 7 - IE 11 Problem 1 I have: Field A - Choice control with 5 choices, Choice1, Choice 2 . . . Field B - Peopl...

• By markd
  • May 10, 2018  12:21

NW - Create Item action > New item id but no do...

Hi! I wonder if someone can help me on this one. I have a list workflow creating a document in another library. In most cases (8 out of 10) it w...

Keeping Actions Minimized in the Workflow UI

This is probably the most frivolous post you'll get all day. I've got a couple of fairly complicated workflow and find it helpful to minimize s...

• By jeff
  • May 09, 2018  14:19

Get checked values in a multiple selected checkbox...

Hi, I have a form with a few multiple checkbox, I'm wondering if I can get the selected values of one of the multi checkbox field using javasc...

Creating a table in nintex

Does anybody has any ideas to get a table like this in Nintex I need to do some simple math calculation like division , average etc too on this ...

Workflow to archive list items to a different web ...

I've seen many examples on how to create a workflow to archive (copy/delete) items from one list to another but those only ever talk about within...

• By Ryan1
  • May 09, 2018  10:39