Capability Sort By

Javascript to do save and force validation on spec...

I have a single form that contains multiple questions and sections. We have placed each question in a panel, and we show and hide each panel wh...

Save and Continue to cause Validation

Is there a workaround to allow the "Save and Continue" button to cause validation? Or even use a Javascript button to do exactly that? or ma...

Javascript to set a checkbox to true by button cli...

I need to create a button that will set a hidden checkbox field to true and then submit the form. I'm not a coder, but dally with javascript occa...

Update an Item in a Different List

I have 2 different lists; one is the form's "main list" and the other a "task list" associated with the form. I am trying to update the "assigne...

• By DinaF
  • July 10, 2018  10:47

Use permisission of other user on lookup - in a fo...

I want to check if a request for the same person (and other conditions...) is exist in other list of the form. The problem is that every user ca...

Form fields display differently on New Vs Existing...

I have a form which has fields inside panels to for validation/hide rules. When I view the form in a New state it looks fine, but when I open an...

Change Permissions to copy item to another library...

I am trying to create a workflow that is pulling information from a InfoPath form. On this form is a pdf document that the user will attach to b...

How to validate date fields inside repeating rows ...

Hello, I have date fields inside repeating rows. I will like to validate that the date fields are all more than 18 years old (adult). How to...

How to display the Survey list questions in Nintex...

I want to display the SharePoint online Survey list questions in Nintex form and I want to do the attachment for each question. How to achieve it...

JavaScript Events are not working in Nintex Forms ...

I refer to Vadim Tabakman blog about Numbering a Repeating Section and JavaScript events in Nintex Forms . But I find the number and field ...

Question about editing a sharepoint list item afte...

Hello, My company gave me the task of digitizing and simplifying our travel request system. I have a nintex form that has all of the info requi...

Multiline Text Field Not Saving

I have two multiline text fields on a responsive form in my SharePoint 2013 Team Site. There aren't any rules on either field. I have the form ...