Capability Sort By

How should I handle a task waiting for approval of...

Hello, I tried to search for the answer to this, but had no luck. If a flex-task sends an email to a person for approval, but that person is ou...

Is it possible to create a nintex form that will s...

I am new to sharepoint and not sure if what I want is even possible. I have a nintex form and I want the information to go to an excel form. Th...

Workflow to Copy Document from Subsite to Parent S...

I have two workflows, the first one is a review and approval process, once approved it kicks off the Publishing workflow. The problem I am havin...

MissingSetupFile after migration

We did a migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016. In both farms we have (had) Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms running. Nintex is runni...

userProfileLookup() function asking for user crede...

Hi All, I am using userProfileLookup function on my Nintex Form (2.11.1.0) (SP2013 on prem). when a user is entered in the people picker , i ...

• By sojanm
  • April 30, 2018  18:51

Cancel Task Delegations

How can I cancel a Delegation that has been set at the Team Site level which was created using "Nintex Workflow 2013" => Task Delegation?

• By bpinhey
  • April 30, 2018  12:05

Choice Control Change in Selection and Hidden Colu...

I have a Nintex Forms that is using Tabs. On one of the Tabs, there is a choice control with three selections. One of the selections in the Ch...

How to read data from the xml file in nintex workf...

Hi Team, I have a xml file in the following format. Could you please tell how we can read it? <? xml version = " 1.0 " enco...

Is it possible to delegate a task without removing...

Exactly what the title says. I have a workflow that utilizes a parallel action to both request a review and pause until an entered date and time ...

How To Make Reoccurring Tasks?

I have completed a Change Control solution that has been working well now for a few months. I have been asked to add the ability to add reoccurri...

Conditional Rules According to a Choice Field

Hi Nintex experts, this is my 1st day join the community and here is my 1st question in my list i have these cloumns: 1- a choice drop-down Li...

• By madkour
  • April 30, 2018  04:47

Form box colors?

This might be Nintex 101 but never noticed it and I can't find anything related on here. I noticed in SP13 that when I hover over boxes in form d...

• By shuttjo
  • April 30, 2018  04:36