Capability Sort By

Having a problem with SQL Request Control

I'm attempting to utilize a sql request control on my form. My connection to the sql server tests out fine. When I type in in the test query it...

Calculate days since Created Date

Hi I hope someone can help with what I hope is a simple task? I am new to Nintex so not sure on how to do this: How can I calculate the da...

• By harryr
  • May 18, 2018  01:06

Add options to Choice Column Type through Workflow...

List 1 is a membership roster that has a column full of names (connected to AD accounts). List 2 is an attendance tracker. The user should be abl...

Publish reusable workflow on multiple site collect...

I have a customer who has a reusable workflow which runs on a document content type. Nintex Version is 2013 onprem (3.2.4.0 - International) -...

Flexi Task behavior without approval

Hi all I am looking for some advice, being new to Nintex, on creating a workflow that triggers when a ticket is created. It lets the person wh...

• By harryr
  • May 17, 2018  06:47

Create Helpdesk ticking system

Hi all, I am new to Nintex and I am trying to create a helpdesk ticketing system which should have a way to escalate, reassign, sign by the user...

• By sv86
  • May 17, 2018  04:01

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem?...

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem? Where should people ask their questions for on-prem questions? All I can find is for Cloud or...

Unable to make mandatory/required field in the for...

Hi All, I am not able to make mandatory or required field through rule - isNullOrEmpty( HostName ), I don't want to do from list level. Pl...

The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRE...

I'm getting this error when trying to install Nintex forms and workflows for sp2013. Never saw this error before for many other environments th...

Redirecting user to Outlook when submitting a Nint...

Hi I have searched the net for java script that would redirect the user to Outlook on the Save and Cancel buttons but have had no joy. A Nint...

• By voicer
  • May 16, 2018  20:02

Invoke-command NWAdmin.exe -o detachdatabase error...

I'm trying to give my SQL server administrators the ability to detach and attach a database through a powershell script. Since they do the backup...

lazy approval O365 guide

Where is the Lazy Approval Guide for O365?