Capability Sort By

Task Delegation Permission

We would like to delegate the workflow task if the user is Out of office, What are the minimum permission required for Task Delegation. As p...

• By prabhup
  • April 18, 2018  00:26

Hide control in Nintex Mobile

Hi everyone, we have a responsive form including some calculated value controls that use the lookup function. As these aren't working in Nintex ...

Attachment Field-how to remove the default feature...

In Nintex form for attachment field - if we do not attach any attachment ,it is disabled in view mode(or display mode) and shows in edit mode(to ...

• By anjali
  • April 17, 2018  23:17

Update Today's date workflow

I need a workflow to update the today's date column at 1:00 am each morning. Calculations are run on using this column. How can I achieve this...

• By michuk
  • April 17, 2018  06:59

Using values returned by SQL Request Form Control ...

Good Day, Using Nintex Enterprise 2016 on Premise. I am building an expense request Workflow and seem to be struggling with using the data...

What Triggered the workflow

I have a conditional workflow where is any of the list of items changes then the workflow runs. How can I find out which of the conditions caused...

• By michuk
  • April 17, 2018  06:39

Root Folder auto populate in Nintex Form

We have a share point list which has "US" as the Root Folder and "Texas" and "New York" as Sub Folders within the Root Folder "US". We activated ...

Problem in Assign task to multiple users in nintex...

Hello everyone, I have a problem in my workflow to assign task to multiple users, What I need is if one of the users approved for the task, t...

Nintex & Min Roles

Hi. We are planning a migration SharePoint 2016 (On-Premise). Can we keep MinRole on some servers or we need to set custom role?

Nintex Forms - Attachment Order

Using Nintex forms 2016 on premise with the standard attachment control, item attachments are displaying in date order (most recent at top) rathe...

• By padamo
  • April 16, 2018  14:37

Add or Update Approvers and Update Active Tasks

We are trying to convert an OOTB SharePoint document approval workflow to Nintex. The reason we don't want to keep it in OOTB is because the link...

• By jnboud
  • April 16, 2018  11:22

Run as workflow owner does not show when action is...

The Run as Workflow owner feature does not show when that action is nested within another action. I have always been able to resolve this by set...

• By stempb
  • April 16, 2018  10:53