Capability Sort By

How To Make Reoccurring Tasks?

I have completed a Change Control solution that has been working well now for a few months. I have been asked to add the ability to add reoccurri...

Conditional Rules According to a Choice Field

Hi Nintex experts, this is my 1st day join the community and here is my 1st question in my list i have these cloumns: 1- a choice drop-down Li...

• By madkour
  • April 30, 2018  04:47

Form box colors?

This might be Nintex 101 but never noticed it and I can't find anything related on here. I noticed in SP13 that when I hover over boxes in form d...

• By shuttjo
  • April 30, 2018  04:36

Forms: Get list column based multiple dropdowns

Hi, I simply cannot get my head around this one.... I have a SharePoint list with the following structure: Col_A Text Col_B Int (1-5...

Query List Action assigns zero the variable or res...

Hi, I have got Nintex Workflow which runs query on the list and stores resulting value in a variable declared on whole Workflow. next step I...

• By tagjava
  • April 29, 2018  22:40

Attachments in Workflow Task Forms

How do you get the attachments to show on the Workflow form? When the workflow task form loads, it just give the task owner the option to upload...

Formula with two Or and one And not working

This formula is not working for this requirement: only displays if Request Type=Add New Supplier OR =Activate Supplier AND Vendor Confirmatio...

Workflow starting twice

I found weird problem with Nintex workflow running on one of my lists on SharePoint 2010. There is a conditional startup set when items are modif...

• By tolech
  • April 27, 2018  06:19

Site workflow triggering content type reusable wor...

Greetings, I am working on an ISO9000 EMC type solution and I need a little help. Here is an overview of the process A document is put in Dro...

• By kdorn
  • April 27, 2018  06:12

Nintex Workflow - sending an email with only chang...

I am building a workflow on a SharePoint list. It is set to run when an existing item is modified. I want to "Send an Email" to the item creat...

WORKFLOW GENERATED EMAIL NOTIFICATION

Emails notifications (consists of custom templates) sent by workflow are appending extra text on top of them which shows in outlook. Where it co...

• By danyale
  • April 26, 2018  22:54

Formula to make a field mandatory on condition A o...

I tried this formula but it did not work to make a field mandatory on condition: it must have a value if Request type=Add New Supplier or Request...