Capability Sort By
Rank

Most Efficient Way to Replace an Item in a Collect...

Hello! SP 2013 Nintex WF What is the most efficient way (least actions) to REPLACE a value in a collection. I take something out of th...

• By rhia
  • May 15, 2018  15:04

Nintex form doenst resize after removing radio but...

Hello, I have a choice control in nintex form to show radio buttons. radio1 radio2 radio3 radio4 Based on certain fields on the form, i w...

Redirect to previous view on Save & Close

Using 2016 Nintex forms and Workflow with on-prem 2016 SharePoint. We have a Nintex Form that is saved to a content type. We have a save b...

Can I Add a Button to Export a Repeated Section to...

I have a repeating section that is basically an itemized invoice. The customer would like to export the itemized list to Excel (or csv), by click...

Nintex 2016 Responsive Form Not Printing Multi-Sel...

Well this is odd. I am using the responsive form for Nintex 2016 and when we print the completed form, the selections for my multi-select checkbo...

Nintex Mobile draft item name

Hello We're using Nintex Mobile for iPad and would like for the forms in the "Drafts" area to have more information, i.e. to include a field or ...

• By drewha
  • May 15, 2018  07:59

Using Nintex Web Service > StartWorkflowOnListI...

As I have mentioned in my question above, that when I am using Nintex Web Service i.e > http:// <site>/_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/Wo...

Show text box only based on click on choice button...

Hi All, I have a choice field with radio button, if i select others, then text field should display, if i select application, there will be one ...

How to validate lookup control linked with a manda...

Dear All: I'm just now very confused with the validation of a lookup control. I've tried a lot of formulas but they don't work. Here is: I ...

How to set user/password to read emails for LazyAp...

Hi, I am trying to setup LazyApproval and confused about one thing. When I go to Central Admin I can enable LazyApproval and there it is asking ...

Nintex Workflow Reports

One of the reporting web part provided by Nintex is the workflow performance report web part on which I have configured to show all the workflows...

Is there any reason that a workflow would NOT publ...

I have a fairly large workflow (contains a lot of logic/tasks) that I have had running successfully for about a year now. I recently added some ...