Capability Sort By

Using Nintex Web Service > StartWorkflowOnListI...

As I have mentioned in my question above, that when I am using Nintex Web Service i.e > http:// <site>/_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/Wo...

Show text box only based on click on choice button...

Hi All, I have a choice field with radio button, if i select others, then text field should display, if i select application, there will be one ...

How to validate lookup control linked with a manda...

Dear All: I'm just now very confused with the validation of a lookup control. I've tried a lot of formulas but they don't work. Here is: I ...

How to set user/password to read emails for LazyAp...

Hi, I am trying to setup LazyApproval and confused about one thing. When I go to Central Admin I can enable LazyApproval and there it is asking ...

Is there any reason that a workflow would NOT publ...

I have a fairly large workflow (contains a lot of logic/tasks) that I have had running successfully for about a year now. I recently added some ...

Nintex Forms Multiple Hidden Panels: How do you on...

We have a multiple hidden panel form based off a choice selection. How do I only email the panel information that is selected off of a choice opt...

How to hide the print to PDF option in Forms for S...

I've seen in another support post that the Office 365 version of forms has the option enabled within the settings of the form designer, but this ...

Repeating Section dynamically insert data from but...

Hello everyone. I have a list look up where users can pick items. Each time a user clicks there, the calculated value control will get the parseL...

Validate Data in another list before Submission

Hi, In a Nintex form is it possible to validate data in another list before submission? I have two lists as below: Master: ID Stage Sta...

Append variables to a multiline text field

Hi, I have an audit section in my form which can be updated multiple times until a condition is met (i.e. it is in 'Completion' and the 'Compl...

Cascading Dropdowns not working.

Hello everybody, recently I got the requirement to add filtering to certain dropdowns based on another dropdowns value. Since both of the dro...

Nintex Mobile Tablet e-form - Change orientation t...

I have developed a large Vehicle Checklist e-form in the Nintex Mobile Tablet view. Drivers use the form on their Samsung tablets secured to a cr...