Capability Sort By

Publish Nintex Form to a Library using Nintex Web ...

Is there a way I can take the exported Form.xml and publish to a similar Library using Nintex Form Web service? I am creating new libraries o...

• By iza
  • May 21, 2018  09:00

Sending notifcation to a user based on data in two...

I have a list which includes amongst it's fields a list of systems. Each system has a unique Technical System owner. I've been asked to creat...

How to create the "Add Attachment" contr...

Hello, I'm very new nintex forms and have been working on a SharePoint List that uses the form for a little while now. I've run into an iss...

How to auto populate manager's name on changin...

Hi All, I want to change the manager name on changing the another people picker. On opening the page the current logged in user's manager na...

Lazy approval email comes but Workflow still is in...

Hi All, We are using lazy approval in request for approval control. when task is assigned to a person he gets an email and he will respond to it...

why are red outline borders still existing even af...

Hi I have required fields, filled the data into them and trying to submit the form, but still that red outline border is displaying. I am able to...

Nintex Forms Limit 255 Characters

Hello, In Nintex Forms, if you have a textbox or hyperlink control on a form, is there a way to only limit 255 maximum characters to be enter...

Coercion Failed on Create Item in site workflow, b...

I have a Nintex site workflow (2010) which is intended to copy data from a read-only external list into a SharePoint custom list for manipulation...

Save or Publish works intermittently

Hello, I have been working with Nintex Forms on-premise, SharePoint 2013 for about a month. I am developing a responsive form with about 25 s...

Additional help with the Sql Control

I have a question regarding the sql control. Is it possible to display the unduplicated list of potential choices. Let me show you what I’m ta...

External Forms 2016 not pulling user that is signe...

We have built a form that is going to be use externally but only users inside our domain can get to it. We would like to know who is submitting ...

Having a problem with SQL Request Control

I'm attempting to utilize a sql request control on my form. My connection to the sql server tests out fine. When I type in in the test query it...