Capability Sort By

Web service action

We have a scenario where I am consuming web services and the output should be in different controls( textboxes, calculated value etc.) I would ...

• By sv86
  • August 07, 2018  03:23

Is it possible to create reusable Nintex function,...

Hi, Is it possible to create reusable function, workflow and forms template? Currently we are working on Lotus notes migration project to Nint...

Approving an item from the list rather than email ...

Hi I have a client who wishes the approver to approve the items (using the NIntex Assign Flex Task) from the list rather than through the emai...

• By voicer
  • August 06, 2018  19:33

Formatting flexi task comments with regular expres...

Hi All Hope someone can help me, as I'm struggling with regular expressions. (Nintex on premises, SharePoint 2013). In my workflow I have a fle...

• By ohagas
  • August 06, 2018  19:18

Removing settings from published Nintex Live Form

Does anyone know how to turn off the Time Zone settings that appear on my published nintex live form? I don't want this confusing our users......

Hide ribbon and left navigation in Responsive Nint...

Is it possible to hide ribbon and site left navigation in responsive Nintex Form at runtime? In classic form you can use custom javascript and cs...

• By lyn
  • August 06, 2018  09:12

Set Value From Multiple List Lookup Control to one...

I have multiple list lookup controls that show up (that are hidden with panels) when filtered through single line of text field. The connected i...

Form Values Wrapped in <Value> Tag?

A weird one today that I'm guessing is just something I'm doing wrong. I have a workflow with a form variable "Send to" (Choice field with optio...

• By jeff
  • August 03, 2018  11:46

Nintex Form Field Focus

Hi All, Above is the snapshot of a Nintex Form, In my present nintex form whenever i Tab out from a field its going in a zigzag order, i don'...

Convert Document action error

I'm getting this error on a workflow when it hits the " Convert document" action. Error converting document. The service application required ...

Nintex Mobile form for Android not an optional lay...

Is there a reason that there is no layout for Nintex Mobile for Android (v.2.11.3.10)? Would it be possible to create a Nintex Mobile for iPh...

Why isn't my Query List producing accurate res...

I'm working on what I thought would be a simple workflow as it's similar to another workflow I built using the Query List function, but it's not ...

• By karmaq
  • August 02, 2018  11:23