Capability Sort By

Handling approvals for batches of list items

Hi experts! I'm looking for advice on how to handle a relatively complex requirement (related to approval of prices), Price Analyst upload...

Auto populating fields in a second Nintex form

I have two SharePoint lists, one called 'Suppliers' which stores all supplier details and has open access and another called 'Supplier Reviews' w...

• By kcnew
  • May 23, 2018  05:51

Populating a field in a Sharepoint list (a) with d...

I have a System Inventory SharePoint 2010 list (a) which amongst it's fields has a list of Systems and their Technical System Owner. The System l...

Restrict text field to accept only numbers and dot...

Hi I would like to restrict the field with numbers and dots(.) using RegEx expressions. Please guide me. For example, this is actually an IP Add...

Set default value of lookup Control using Jquery

I am trying to set up default value of list lookup control in Nintex 2016 Forms version 4.2 using Jquery. I have tried below code but nothing ...

Populate Columns with Contents of Collection

I've got a question for you. I have a list item with a field that contains all the data I need about a user (login name, email address, etc.). I ...

Collection variable for notification emails - not ...

I'm in a unique situation - I am a site owner on two separate Sharepoint instances - one is Sharepoint on prem, the other is Online. I am using ...

Having Cascading Dropdown Issues

Hi Folks, I have a Leave Form and I am trying to get a cascading dropdown setup working so that I can basically double filter a lookup. there ...

CSS question - disabled textbox having the same op...

Not really good at CSS, but can you guys give me a snippet for my question? and how to do it on Nintex Form?

Tree view checkbox in a nintex form

Hello Everyone, I am looking for a way to implement tree view checkbox list in nintex form. Should be like below I am unable to find an o...

Workflow stopped with errors although everything s...

Hi, following situation: A workflow shall create about 700 list items within a loop. These items are created within the workflow and the workflo...

How Do I Set A Radio Button Value, Based on Anothe...

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I can clear the Approve radio button value with .prop("checked", false); , but can't set its value (ini...