Capability Sort By

Validate Data in another list before Submission

Hi, In a Nintex form is it possible to validate data in another list before submission? I have two lists as below: Master: ID Stage Sta...

Append variables to a multiline text field

Hi, I have an audit section in my form which can be updated multiple times until a condition is met (i.e. it is in 'Completion' and the 'Compl...

AJAX Call error

Hello, we have a costumer with following Problem: When he designes a form (responsive) with rules to hide special controls by a condition, he...

• By dsimon
  • May 14, 2018  03:10

Cascading Dropdowns not working.

Hello everybody, recently I got the requirement to add filtering to certain dropdowns based on another dropdowns value. Since both of the dro...

Nintex Mobile Tablet e-form - Change orientation t...

I have developed a large Vehicle Checklist e-form in the Nintex Mobile Tablet view. Drivers use the form on their Samsung tablets secured to a cr...

Print to PDF displays path of the list lookup cont...

I have a Nintex form with lots of List lookup controls and people picker controls and when i hit "Print to PDF" all the list lookup control and p...

How to validate fields on button click

Hi All, I have to validate the below fields on button click, i know people are referring to have Yes/No control and implement it. But my client ...

Will Powerapp nukes Nintex forms & workflow?

Hi All Will Powerapp nukes Nintex forms & workflow? Powerapp can build forms and workflow that highly integrated into SharePoint. I am w...

• By peter1
  • May 12, 2018  10:24

Duplicate Emails

I should probably submit this as a product improvement request of some kind, but I'm not sure how to do that (sorry). In a Send Email Notificati...

• By jeff
  • May 11, 2018  15:39

How do I set up task delegations?

I'm curious if there is a way to assign a delegate to another person's tasks, should that person be out of the office or unable to respond. Fo...

Date calculation for the days of last month

I am trying to create a site workflow that runs at the beginning of each month that looks at a list and counts the entries for the previous month...

Nintex O365 - Modified By Field Reverting to Initi...

I have a form where part the workflow is such: 1. Initiator completes form (result: SP "Modified by" field shows name of Initiator) 2. Review...