Capability Sort By

Redirecting user to Outlook when submitting a Nint...

Hi I have searched the net for java script that would redirect the user to Outlook on the Save and Cancel buttons but have had no joy. A Nint...

• By voicer
  • May 16, 2018  20:02

Invoke-command NWAdmin.exe -o detachdatabase error...

I'm trying to give my SQL server administrators the ability to detach and attach a database through a powershell script. Since they do the backup...

lazy approval O365 guide

Where is the Lazy Approval Guide for O365?

Convert a Decimal to a Hexadecimal

I have an ask from a user to calculate the Hexadecimal value using a decimal field. I'm not even sure where the start. the HEX2DEX command doe...

Nintex Forms Tabs With Same Controls

Hello, I have a Nintex Form with Tabs. On the Tabs, some of the controls can repeat on each of the Tabs. For example First Name and Last Na...

Validation on field with multiple rules

I am having trouble with a Validation on fields. I currently have fields that require multiple situations to apply. I cannot get the formula to w...

• By kalsup
  • May 16, 2018  10:59

Delete All Attachments Before Submit on Nintex For...

I came across a situation where I needed to conditionally hide the attachments field. However, if someone had added attachments, and then decided...

Embed Nintex External form into a public website a...

I'm creating Nintex forms and publishing them to the external platform/live with anonymous access. We need to embed the form into a public websit...

Web Service Action in For each loop

Hello everyone, as you can see in the screenshot. I split a multiuser field from a SharePoint List and save it into a collection variable. The...

• By aoezer
  • May 16, 2018  05:46

Forms generating (unwanted) duplicate records in t...

Hi, hoping someone can help. After a little investigation, it appears that when a form is submitted a second new entry into the SharePoint table...

Problem with State Machine Erroring

Hello, I've seen that problems regarding state machines are very common however I can't find a resolution to prevent my workflow from erroring w...

• By smawer
  • May 16, 2018  01:04

why do my controls jum around when i apply rules

Hi All, I have a choice field with check boxes with multiple selection, but when i select multiple, my controls jump around. I have written rule...