Capability Sort By

Dynamic Links - for notifications and tasks

Sometimes you may have to leave a link inside a task or a notification such as for me was to leave a app studio app installation link that change...

Nintex Task start automatically

Hello, hope I hit the right place, did search but can not find the right answer. Hope for a easy solution. Following workflow: - Upload a fi...

• By pj39
  • June 21, 2018  07:00

SP2016 Minrole Installation and Foundation Workflo...

Hello We have a SharePoint 2016 farm which was created using Minrole services. I’ve noticed that the web front end does not have Microso...

How to block access for users in SharePoint group ...

Hi all, I have one SharePoint group (users in the group count is 😎 who will be approving the task using nintex workflow but, the same task ...

Lazy approval comments

Hi, We to extract comments from the Lazy approval response emails. Any pointers?

How to set Live Form to have no maximum submission...

When publishing a Live Form for anonymous submissions, you can specify the Maximum Submissions setting. In stead of entering a large number, is t...

How to re-assign the item without using the Assign...

I know this can be done in document approval and have the Assign flexi task, but it is not applicable to my project as there will be no approval ...

• By gel
  • June 21, 2018  00:47

Copying list items from parent to child site using...

I have a list called Project Dashboard in a top level site collection and each list item is a project. I run a manual workflow from the Proj...

Schedule Nintex Site Workflow Every Day

Hi, I found this solution to schedule Nintex workflows on SharePoint 2010, https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2015/04...

Attachment validation Nintex Form

Hi People, have anyone tried to check the number of attachments in a Nintex Form? I'm trying to use Javascript validation, using custom function...

Auto-Populate Drop-Down Default Based On Calculate...

Currently I have a form that contains a calculated field that displays the Current "Job Function" and I also have a corresponding drop-down for t...

"No Activity" Notification

I'm trying to create a 30 day inactivity notification. Basically, if the form has not been touched for 30 days, send a notification. Any idea...

• By DinaF
  • June 20, 2018  09:33