Capability Sort By

Setting a repeating section on a form from a workf...

I have a repeating section on my form. It is tied to a multi line plain text field on my list called Accounts. I have a workflow with a ta...

• By stempb
  • June 22, 2018  07:21

Update document changes alignment on control

nintexworkflow2013‌ updateaction Hello , So I have a workflow that is updating some plain text control fields in the footer of the document....

• By zik500
  • June 22, 2018  07:20

How to send an email depending on condition

Hi all, I have a scenario, where i need to send email depending on condition through flex task because we are using default form for approval ...

How to add a custom site column to a Nintex Form?

I created a new site column of type "Hyperlink with formatting and constraints for publishing" in order to be able to tick the "Open link in new ...

• By matev
  • June 22, 2018  01:33

Set Lookup List Value with TextBox Value

I have list form that needs a few fields to be populated via SharePoint's Quick Edit feature. One of these fields is a country list lookup dropdo...

Workflow not sending email based on the status and...

Hi All, I'm not sure if i stated correct, im trying to send reminder when the status is open, pending and past due. I query these 3 items. ...

• By gel
  • June 21, 2018  20:33

Cascading Lookups in Repeating Sections for Mobile...

Hello, I am trying to set up a form in Nintex Mobile and I am experiencing a strange behavior in my cascading lookups. The set up is this: ...

Choice - Text padding

Hi there, I am trying to figure out this very frustrating problem I have a choice list with 15 people in it that runs vertically on my form...

Is it possible to calculate number of lines in mul...

So I am trying responsive form, is it possible to get the number of lines of multitext through this control, since it is not possible to write ja...

Update document changes alignment on control

So I have a workflow that is updating some plain text control fields in the footer of the document. The controls are center aligned but after the...

• By zik500
  • June 21, 2018  08:35

Dynamic Links - for notifications and tasks

Sometimes you may have to leave a link inside a task or a notification such as for me was to leave a app studio app installation link that change...

Nintex Task start automatically

Hello, hope I hit the right place, did search but can not find the right answer. Hope for a easy solution. Following workflow: - Upload a fi...

• By pj39
  • June 21, 2018  07:00