Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms Multiple Hidden Panels: How do you on...

We have a multiple hidden panel form based off a choice selection. How do I only email the panel information that is selected off of a choice opt...

How to hide the print to PDF option in Forms for S...

I've seen in another support post that the Office 365 version of forms has the option enabled within the settings of the form designer, but this ...

Repeating Section dynamically insert data from but...

Hello everyone. I have a list look up where users can pick items. Each time a user clicks there, the calculated value control will get the parseL...

Validate Data in another list before Submission

Hi, In a Nintex form is it possible to validate data in another list before submission? I have two lists as below: Master: ID Stage Sta...

Append variables to a multiline text field

Hi, I have an audit section in my form which can be updated multiple times until a condition is met (i.e. it is in 'Completion' and the 'Compl...

AJAX Call error

Hello, we have a costumer with following Problem: When he designes a form (responsive) with rules to hide special controls by a condition, he...

• By dsimon
  • May 14, 2018  03:10

Cascading Dropdowns not working.

Hello everybody, recently I got the requirement to add filtering to certain dropdowns based on another dropdowns value. Since both of the dro...

Nintex Mobile Tablet e-form - Change orientation t...

I have developed a large Vehicle Checklist e-form in the Nintex Mobile Tablet view. Drivers use the form on their Samsung tablets secured to a cr...

Print to PDF displays path of the list lookup cont...

I have a Nintex form with lots of List lookup controls and people picker controls and when i hit "Print to PDF" all the list lookup control and p...

How to validate fields on button click

Hi All, I have to validate the below fields on button click, i know people are referring to have Yes/No control and implement it. But my client ...

Will Powerapp nukes Nintex forms & workflow?

Hi All Will Powerapp nukes Nintex forms & workflow? Powerapp can build forms and workflow that highly integrated into SharePoint. I am w...

• By peter1
  • May 12, 2018  10:24

Duplicate Emails

I should probably submit this as a product improvement request of some kind, but I'm not sure how to do that (sorry). In a Send Email Notificati...

• By jeff
  • May 11, 2018  15:39