Capability Sort By

Discussion Forum issue

i have created a custom list which will update (copy items from custom list to discussion forum list) discussion forum using nintex workflow whi...

Generalized Question on "Query List"

I Have a doubt in nintex workflow - Query List Action - In this am able to select list , do filtering according to the need. Then when i need to...

• By anjali
  • May 29, 2018  03:45

Could not update Multiple Value lookup column in S...

Hi as i could Update the Single Select Lookup column successfully,why i could not update the Multiple Value Lookup Column Using Rest A...

• By ranjca
  • May 29, 2018  02:23

Repeater Section height issue

Hi all, How to prevent expanding entire row on click of add new row in repeater section. Below is the screenshot how it is coming. What is e...

scrolling to the first error after submit

I want to scroll to the first error after submit. The position is: NWF$(".nf-validator-error:visible").first().offset().top The problem is that...

WF Errors: e.g. "Workflow failed to run"...

Dear Community, I am experiencing some annoying errors which to I cannot find explanations nor solutions: a) Error: "Workflow failed to run...

Fully Qualified Domain name on Task Approval

Hi, How can I get the fully qualified domain mame on task approval? I’m using nintex forms and workflows 2013.

• By gl2017
  • May 28, 2018  01:54

Workflow run and always Workflow failed on start (...

Hi, Currently, my site workflow is struggling with Performance. Because it is using the Query Item action to query more than 5000 items in a l...

Move doc from subfolder of one lib to another lin

Hi, I and new to Nintex workflows and need help. Say i have Test lib and 2 folders france, Poland and status choice field (ready to Move, Rejec...

• By roseka
  • May 25, 2018  10:16

Nintex lazyapproval notification email

Hi, I am working with sharepoint 2016 onpremise with Nintex + Infopath. I am new on Nintex workflow. I have 2 problems and hope someone can ...

Using a person or group field to set permissions

Hi, I'm trying to use a person or group field that allows multiple values with a workflow to set a document's permissions based on the names in ...

List Lookup from Multiple Lists and Multiple Filte...

Hi Folks, I have an issue and I need a workaround. Normally, I would use a cascading dropdown for this but that is not working in my environment...